Meaning of your Profile Picture?

Does your profile pic have a meaning or is it just an image of you or something you like?

My Profile Picture

I really like Mitsuri from KNY, she’s one of my favorite characters, although my usual profile pic is Yuki from Fruits Basket. On these forums, I usually change my profile picture a lot.

10 Likes

My profile picture doesn’t have much meaning to it. The original picture looked nice, but the colours isn’t really what I’d like as my pfp so I changed the hue.

5 Likes

It’s actually a character from a story I’m working on :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

My profile picture is just me showing my love for roses hence the name Thorn Of Rage.

4 Likes
My Profile pic

i’m emotionally invested in Brooklyn 99 and my profile picture is the main character in it.

5 Likes

My pfp is just a mood and it’s from one of my favourite cartoon shows, The Proud Family. :relieved:

wooo

6 Likes

My love for Anime I haven’t been watching much these last months, though :cry:
I look for pfp with my fav characters.

3 Likes

My pfp just kinda fit the image I wanna portray as moderator if I’m being honest. It was originally drawn to be the stereotypical bad boy for a post on the ShanniiWrites blog specifically about bad boys :eyes:

5 Likes

It instills fear into the souls of your enemies

and me

6 Likes

Yesss, as it should :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Mine is one of my favourite rappers, Tierra Whack! I actually photoshopped it because even though she looks great in the original I just wanted a turquoise pfp :sweat_smile:

Photoshop

Original

4 Likes

I chose it because I love sunflowers, and because my favorite song is Sunflower.
I also wanted one where the girl in the picture looks somewhat similar to me, because I found a lot of pictures of girls holding sunflowers but they had a totally different hairstyle or hair color.

4 Likes

marvel

1 Like

I like ducks and I’m in the star cult :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

1 Like

A representation of my personality and some of the things I enjoy.

4 Likes

It’s kawaii!!

2 Likes

It has no meaning… I just like it, lol.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :orange_heart:

2 Likes

My profile picture means death quite literally.

4 Likes