Meet the Forum Staff!

:blush:

4 Likes

chococarmela - A Moderator!

DNBemxpVoAAbuVA

Hey there. I’m Chococarmela! If you want, you can call me Faith. And I’m a moderator. I handle topics and disciplinary… Stuff.

I was a member on here for a while, and then I became a mod. I like being a mod. It’s fun. And I love my staff and all my community members. We are one. :heart:

Proud black Muslim here. I’m both Nigerian and Ghanaian. I love my race, religion and culture.

I love music. I’m almost always listening to it. My favorite artist is Michael Jackson. I love him and don’t believe anything bad about him. Unless he actually did it. I like to read and write. I love watching films and TV shows, it’s pretty cool. I also do photography as a hobby. I love cats.

I’m quite outspoken and opinionated when I need to be. Anytime you need a good debate, hit me up!

I also enjoy politics these days and aspire to be a lawyer!

If you wanna be friends or talk to me about anything, DM me or talk to me in a channel.

Love you. :yellow_heart:

16 Likes

Bump, bump, bump!

5 Likes

Jass ~ Moderator

Hii, so I am Jass, a moderator of this place. I am excited to fulfill my duties here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If I had to describe myself I would say someone who is serious but always with a funny undertone, well I try (too much :joy:)

I am a proud member of the LGBTQ community so that’s something that’s quite a major part of me. Most of the time you either find me photographing, cooking or studying if I am not here!

Besides that music and sports are quite a major part of my life, I basically listen to music non stop and I really enjoy lots of different sports, even tho volleyball will always be the closest to my heart.

I love discussions about serious topics, being from the Netherlands I usually don’t hesitate to just give my blunt opinions on things, but you can find me just as much if not more at the forum games.

Don’t hesitate to message me for any questions or just for a good conversation <3

12 Likes

Eleanor_W-15 - Moderator

Hey there Everybody! I’m one of the moderators, this means I can move your threads into the correct topics and you can even go ahead and tag me in your thread if you want it closed! Makes sense really because I like to organise my cutlery draw at home. I can also deal with flags and other such things.

You can PM me about anything though, even just if you’re bored and need somebody to talk to :joy: never be scared to ask me about anything I know the threads of this forum like the back of my hand.

I love music, I can play keyboard and bass guitar, I also sing! Fun fact: My hometown has the biggest roller coaster in the UK! Bit of a location reveal but it’s a big town :joy:.

I also love movies, for the past few weeks I’ve been watching some very gory films so if you ever want to give yourself nightmares you know who to come to :sunglasses:

Also I’m hella emo, that’s something you definitely need to know. I consider everybody here a friend even if you are brand new!

I look forward to working here and helping this forum thrive!

10 Likes

Caticorn - Leader

7556d7406f3f1cd3571e4b20058b8ce1--unicorn-kitty-chibi-unicorn

Hey there guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I’m Caticorn (or Kaye, whichever you want) and I’m one of your leaders. I’m here to move your threads, close your topics and all that jazz, but I can also help you in anyway I can. My PMs are always open, so if you need someone to talk to or you just can’t seem to find that one thread you were looking for, don’t hesitate to ask.

A little about me: I’m gay and non-binary, which is something I’m always willing to answer questions about. I love music and theatre. I can play the piano and sing, and I’m a bassist-in-training (translation: I can play, I’m just not very good at it). According to my friends, you’d most likely find me listening to Panic! At the Disco or twenty one pilots, but I also love My Chemical Romance, All Time Low, and Black Veil Brides. My all-time favourite musicals are Heathers, Grease, Cats and RENT, but I really want to see Hadestown and Beetlejuice.

I look forward to helping this forum and getting to know more of the people on it!

11 Likes

What did you think of the Cats movie trailer ? :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Let’s not talk about that…

4 Likes

I need to do thois… I will… Soon… Hopefully…

2 Likes

I love Heathers!

2 Likes

A friend of mine introduced me to it last year, and now it’s one of my favourites. (One of my dream roles is JD)

2 Likes

and so I built a bomb, tonight our school is Vietnam let’s guarantee they never see their senior prommmmm

5 Likes

I was meant to be yours, we were meant to be one
(I seriously freaked one of my friends out by singing that song, especially the ending)

4 Likes

Bump

1 Like

MeghanWrites

Hey, so yeah I’m Meghan, I can’t decide on a pfp so I won’t post one until I’ve found one that suits me, and I’m rambling cause… yeah.

Fave Books

Skulduggery Pleasant
Playing with fire
The faceless ones
The dying of the light
Last stand of dead men
Bedlam
Midnight
Kingdom of the wicked
… you know what I’ll save my typing and just say anything written by Derek Landy :upside_down_face:
The hunger Games (1,2&3)
His dark materials (btw the series came out tonight I just finished watching episode one please please watch it it’s amazing.)
I used to love the secret 7 by Enid Blyton.
The Gone series
Five Kingdoms (1,2,3,4&5)
Mortal Engines was quite good.
One of us is lying
Percy Jackson, Magnus Chase, The Kane trilogy and Heroes of Olympus all by Rick Riordan.
Harry Potter although I kind of outgrew them.
… so many more too

I’m usually quite indecisive, I n the d to give myself deadlines or I’ll forget completely and if you want my attention then spamming me may be required cause sometimes I click on a notification then completely forget about it.

… I have no clue where this is going so I’m just gonna keep listing stuff about myself…

I’m questioning bisexual
I’m female
My name is Meghan but it’s also not Meghan
I love memes
I have a friend called dying dreams. (I just wanted to rhyme lmao)
I love roleplay and role playing
I’m trying my best to write a story on Wattpad for the prompt class that @WolfGamerGirl37 is hosting.
I have posted signups for my Divergent RP so if you wanna join then yeah, please do.

I’m a leader so I bump, close and archive threads you can come to me if you have an issue, or wanna talk, or rant… I’ll take anything. I am a swimmer IRL and legit yesterday I got a gold medal at the East Distract championship, last summer I got silver at Nationals so I’m going for gold this time :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Wow, that was short and… :eyes::sparkles:

You misspelled your own name… :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles::joy::green_heart:

4 Likes

It wasn’t supposed to be I accidentally hit reply when I was trying to type :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m happy you are turning your story into a wattpad book. Good luck with getting the gold medal! I really hope you get it this time!

3 Likes

AlissaGrace - Leader

Hey there beings of the universe! I’m AlissaGrace, you can call me ‘Alissa’, ‘Grace’, or my username (Grace is my middle name). I am a leader, meaning I can close and archive threads, along with adding tags and stuff like that. I love talking to you guys so if you’re ever bored then my PM’s are always open! I know that sometimes talking to a leader is kinda scary, but we’re incredibly nice, if we weren’t then we wouldn’t be leaders.

Here’s some stuff about me; I’m a Gemini, I LOVE to cook and bake, and my favorite colors are green, blue, and grey. I’m also an Empath and pretty spiritual so if you’re into that kind of stuff then we already have something in common!

If you would like to know some more stuff about me, you can either read my bio, or you can PM me!

9 Likes

Bump

1 Like