Welcome to Meraki Coast! It’s a beautiful location with lots of beaches and pleasantly hot weather, making a gorgeous tropical paradise. In this game show, you’ll be competing with several other people for the chance to win some spectacular prizes. Of course, it won’t always involve competition. The goal of this show is to meet new friends and have fun!
Don’t think it will be that easy though. Each participant can win prizes based on how well they do in challenges, and the one who does the best across all the challenges will win the grand prize! Of course, the other contestants aren’t going to make it that easy.
Along with the wonderful beach, there are many secrets that are on the island as well. Find these to escape off the island and win the audience over. Escaping the island is the main goal, but friends make that way easier don’t they?
One more thing before we go: romance isn’t allowed on the show, but if you’re willing to risk it… just make sure not to get caught.
So, are you in?
This is going to mostly be a roleplay with some sg elements. Yes, there will be drama, friendships, and most importantly, escaping the island. You will do this all during the show. If your character doesn’t escape the island within 30 days, they have failed the show. There is no forced romances in this roleplay; romance is not allowed in the show, but you are allowed to have romances in secret. If you get caught however… consequences will be dire for your character.
And in case you’re wondering, Meraki is passion in Greek.
- No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s
- If you have a conversation with another character you must reply within 2 days or the conversation will be dropped
- You should post 3-4 times a week
- No god-modding
- Reserve before signing up!
- There is a character limit of 3 characters; if you make over 2, all your characters can’t be the same gender
- Romance isn’t allowed as the producers meant for this to be a show for friendships, but can happen in secret between any 2 people. There is a 3 strikes system however, where if your character gets 3 strikes they are removed from the show. Everytime producers or hosts catch romance, they will give anyone involved a strike. That’s why you should try your best to keep potential romances a secret. Of course… you could always befriend the producers… but that’s another story
- Remember romance is not the main focus of this roleplay, it’s friendship (that being said, what the producers don’t know won’t hurt anyone)
- None of your characters can know each other before the show starts as that defeats the whole purpose of the roleplay
- Your characters must be between the age of 21 and 27
- No magic/supernatural elements
- Your character comes with no personal items from home, and are completely cut off from the outside world when they land on Meraki
- Keep your characters realistic without too many positive or negative traits
- Your character can be any sexuality they want, or any gender identity they want, as long as you keep it all reasonably balanced
- You have until January 19th to submit, which gives you 3 weeks
- The password is: DRYAEATSFISHSTICKS (all caps)
There is a password for the sign up form, so you have to read the rules before signing up.
@/TheDancingFryer ~ two females and one male
@/idiot.exe ~ one female, one non-binary, one male NPC
@/passionfruit ~ one non-binary
@/Soleil ~ one female
@/Divcp ~ one male, one female
@/Nil ~ two males
@/Duckling ~ hasn’t told me yet
@/SpookySherry ~ one female
@/CerealKiller ~ one character
@/TL_DR ~ one male, one female
@/Tellyg47 ~ two males
@/ForeverAngel ~ one male, one female
@/SnowyStar ~ one male
@/Megan ~ one female
@/Dying_Dragon ~ one male, one non-binary
@/SkyWalker ~ one, gender undecided
@/Peppermints ~ one male, one female
@/MikaSimp ~ one female
@/MeghanWrites ~ one female
@/Kbail ~ one female, one male
@/kalon ~ two males, two females
@/sarcastic_badass ~ one male, one female