My personal note pad for writing

I continue to sit in my squeaky chair, in hopes that the words will come to me. It was 9:37 p.m. when I first sat down. Now it’s 12:40 a.m. and I continue to look at the blank page. With so many emotions pulsing through my body, but no words coming to mind, I feel like an artist who’s paint dries before touching its canvas. With my black ball point pen in hand, I once again try to start something that I will never finish. As the time had passed, I started to wonder why I was doing this. Why was I trying to write a letter to someone I have endless thoughts about. I have tried to write this letter so many times before but it never felt complete, even when I put my last period. Why should I continue to do this when the only result is trashed letters and wasted ink. Turning my head to the right as I look at my passed attempts, still crumbled up in the trash. I sigh and get up from the chair, I stretch my back and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair up before heading to bed. My last thought before drifting to sleep was “well tomorrow’s a new day.”

~well the was the first lil entry to this, you don’t have to continue reading these if you get bored, but I ask you to please not write your own writing on this thread~

8 Likes

If you look at everyone’s blood, it’s all the same color. People seem to forget that even if we look different, we are the same. Same colored blood, same brain, same organs. Just different bodies and different races. Why should we make an opinion on someone based on their race, or their looks, or how much money their family has? They didn’t choose to be that way, they didn’t choose at all. They just wanted to live.

4 Likes

Looking back on all the smiles and laughing, I didn’t see it coming and I didn’t believe it when it truly happened. I didn’t know what you were going through, I wish I did cause no matter how long I live with the fading memories of us, there’s still a part of me that thinks ‘maybe if I had known, I could have done something.’ but no, I couldn’t have. I could think about the possibility of me doing something to help you for months, but I know that nothing will come of it. I can’t bring you back, I can’t change the past, or the future, I can’t change anything relating to you cause the final chapter of your book had been finished.

1 Like

Alissa! Write more on here!

You’re lying in the middle of nowhere, you’re not hurt and you’re not scared, but rather relaxed. You stare up at the clear blue sky as your left arm twitches in the short grass. You’re not dead either. But you are at peace. You’re in your safe place. You feel the wind pick up slightly, hearing trees sway, and a stream in the distance. Closing your eyes, taking a deep breath, and letting it out in one long motion. After a few minutes, your eyes open and you slowly sit up. The sky had changed from its once light blue tones to tones of pink and gold. Standing up, you turn your head and look around, the grass is a healthy green, and you see that stream you heard earlier. Walking over to the stream, you stare at its crystal clear color and focus on the skipping rocks at the bottom of the bank. You look to the left and see that the water is coming from there. The water flowed down the seemingly perfect rocks. Turning your head to the right, you see that there’s a dip in the ground and the water cascades further down. You follow the water and stop to look at what’s in front of you. The stream had turned into that had foliage and rocks surrounding it. Vines and algy covered the rocks, and tropical plants barricaded the meadow. There was an opening into the meadow and you walked through a natural arch way.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :heart: