Name a TV show or Film that'd be interesting set back in the Renaissance

What do you think? Can you name a TV show or Film that’d be interesting set back in the Renaissance, and why? :thinking:

It would be sooo different but I’d love to see what Grey’s anatomy would be like!

3 Likes

not a specific show but i think a reality show could be fun

1 Like

Yes, like get a couple families to “go back” and live in that time period. They do British shows like this all the time.

1 Like

ooooh nice
hope they’re as amusing as i imagine it

1 Like

They are and very interesting as they have historians explain things throughout. However, most are set during the 20th century.

1 Like

ooooh noice noice

1 Like

So they did a Back in Time for… series with 7 seasons. I only saw the Dinner one and the Cornershop one. (trailer - it starts 20 seconds in)

Though favourite was Turn Back Time: The Family, where three families lived the lives of their ancestors throughout the decades for a week each time. I saw some whole episodes on Youtube if you want me to link them.

This was closely followed by Turn Back Time: High Street, which was similar except the people owned/ran the shops. Similar to the corner shop one but the whole street. Here’s the first episode, I believe, and I can try to find more if you’d like.

1 Like

thanks~

1 Like

(wink)

1 Like