New Blood | General Chat

i think we swore

Guys, I’m really scared to see this here. I know you three are all 18+ but I just looked up Sophie in the FCs and she’s 17. The forums rules clearly state that sex and drug talk should be legal and kept amongst 18+ characters. Though to be honest, in the public, it is preferred to be not talked about much at all. Fade to black and don’t discuss it much, even as a joke.
Based on what I’ve heard about this RP, if I had the time to actually go through it, I fear I would have to close it on the basis that it breaks many of the rules. Please be more careful guys.

1 Like

sophie is 17 :frowning:

1 Like

Also, guys, I know you love to chat and all, but can we also please help the rest of the forums too. We seriously are dying. Could you all please post elsewhere too? Even if it just one post on another thread in another section for every 5 RP posts. Please?!

Maybe you could even help with the world-building game? (blush)

1 Like

not the case for sophie but generally ill just state that some say 17 on the slides but had their birthday throughout the year so not 17

Okay :triumph::triumph::triumph:

sadie is a bean I love sadie she’s like a cute little baby bunny I don’t know but I stan
Delilah on the other hand is no bunny but I do like her a lot she’s got a lot of personality and overall good char would recommend
With Annie I have a lowkey conflicted relationship but I do like her she’s a char with lots of drama which I always stan
Lenora I like mostly because I kinda have plots and connections with her but overall I’ll say she’s probably my lease fav out of your chars

Still mason probably
Tho I do be liking Phoebe a lot more lately

mason and Elio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ring:

Gosh idk they all fit so well that recasting just looks like blasphemy to me

2 Likes

SAME HAHAHAJSKAJ

Um

Tis next

3 Likes

Hmph

1 Like

But yes
No time

1 Like

I AM TRYING TO PERFECT JORDAN’S DREAM LIFE IN HIS HEAD SHUSH