New Forum Emails and What They're For!

Instead of having one Email to run absolutely everything through, as our userbase continues to grow, we at ShanniiWrites have decided to go forward with a few different Emails for different things!

As follows, we have : -

Questions@shanniiwrites.com

This Email is run by the wonderful @Eleanor_W-15, and is specifically for any pressing questions about administration and general Forum inquiries our users may have. Remember that this is for pressing questions.

Roleplays@shanniiwrites.com

This is an RP and SG-centred Email run by our lovely @CrazyCaliope. This should be used for any inquiries, issues or requests you may have for our RP and SG side of things, as we do take that aspect of our website very seriously!

Appeals@shanniiwrites.com

Lastly, this is the Appeals Email headed by myself! This is for anything regarding Discipline or punishments. Though, most specifically, this is for if a user has been banned or suspended, they may file an appeal through this Email asking for their account to be reinstated. Further rules about how this works will be elaborated on in future, though just know it will be a case-by-case basis!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask below!

@Announcements

29 Likes

Yay :blush:

2 Likes

AyyyYYYYy.

2 Likes

Ironically, I was thinking about this last night but fell asleep before I could ask.

2 Likes

I was excited until I realized I can’t chat with my forum email…

3 Likes

Giving this a big bump

1 Like

Still keeping this alive, these are rad emails

How many emails have you received in total so far? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

10? but I’m always ready for more and will respond as fast as possible :pleading_face:

1 Like

Are emails asking for your opinion about a duck pic okay? :pleading_face::green_heart::duck::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Well it should be for pressing questions :thinking: I can’t control what you think is pressing