Oculus Virtual Reality Gear

Have you ever heard of Oculus VR Gear? If not, then I will go over what it is in short detail. It is the newest virtual reality gear. It uses a headgear setup with controllers. The selection of games is starting to grow. I have not had a chance to try it out but I know that my friend @Galactic_Kat just bought a set for her and her husband. They seem to really like it. I’ll see if she can come on to give us her thoughts on the gear. If you want to check more out about the games and gear then click on the link below. It is their main website.

@Gamers

Ahhh I’ve always wanted a VR :pleading_face:

1 Like

Me too! Though My clumsy butt would fall over with the gear on.

1 Like

Lol, I should definitely not have it on when I’m on the terrace

1 Like

Yeah, that would be for the best.

1 Like

I thought it’d be smart 'cause there’s literally so much space

1 Like

Yeah, but it depends on how high up you are from the ground.

1 Like

My house has two floors soo :no_mouth:
Yeah, not a good idea.

1 Like

Yeah, best to choose a different spot.

1 Like

I really want to have that but everyone around me thinks it’s a waste of money :sweat_smile: Some years ago, I really wanted a VR gear and my mum just got me this cheap one where you put a phone in and that’s it. It was fun for 1 minute, then it just got boring.

1 Like

Yeah, my family isn’t to keen about either. It looks fun but I’ve also seen those instant regret video where people forget there is still stuff around them in the room.

1 Like

Im getting a free vr headset for school ( i will have to give it back in like 8 weeks) but it seems fun to try. I wouldn’t buy one myself though. Cuz they are way to expensive.

1 Like

I know what you mean! I want to try it out as well but not to sure if I really want to own one myself right now.

1 Like

I like watching streamers use these just because it’s funny when they start bumping into stuff and in some cases get motion sickness :joy: