Here are some basics for you to add to a sign-up thread for your RP!
Summary: In short this is the story of you and your fellow survivors, who boarded a ship that was supposed to leave everybody in awe and be practically perfect. The ship that was supposed to be the safest at sea by approxiamtion of course. But far away from anybody to help, the very ship you’re on becomes nothing more than a wreck in the sea and you’re left to your own devices. Since you all end up on an island where you could not use your powers, you are left with less than your own devices when you first arrive on this new land that seems to have nothing near it and you’re only to discover if it’s big or small or if it is even an island.
More Detailed Story Description: It is year 1922 I.A. on the planet of Shintir (H is pronounced) and you just gained the chance to board the highly esteemed and very well advertised adventure of a lifetime voyage on the biggest ship of it’s time, the An-mórlong Muruch which translates to the Great Ship Mermaid. This golrious ship takes passangers of all classes, and even though they’re secluded from one another, it’s the first ship to accomodate folkes of any class or power even the folkes with no powers and no power genes. However, during one of the nights you and your friends are surprised by the notion that the ship is sinking. You pray to the god of your element that he/she/they bring/s you back home safely as soon as possible. Answering your prayers you end up washed up on a shore of a land which is unknown to you and you discover that your powers are useles here … At least, at first.
World map at the moment you depart looks like this and the ship was built in Albion, departing from there first, making a few stations before departing for it’s destination … Where does your character enter the boat that will change the lives of so many people around them.
(Could somebody check out if the Sign ups work for you guys just in case?)
Before I forget, RULE FOR FACECLAIMS!
- The FCs should be historically accurate, anything that resembles the FCs from the 1920s - 1940s is clear, and even if the FCs is modern but it looks like it could pass and doesn’t look to modern, I’ll allow it. Here’s an example of a modern, not at all retro FC that I consider in the clear. (Not trying to gatekeep much)
- Since it’s well into the 20s it’s desierable to have short hair. However, Elves’ hair culture is important to them. Cutting one’s hear above the shoulder could be comparred to death and there even was a man who escaped a public execution by shaving his hair instead. Thus, to avoid cutting their hair short as some haircuts demand, they started putting their hair up in a way that looks like it’s cut. Some human women also adopted this haircut if they wanted to keep their hair long while most did indeed cut them.
- The FC can be an anctual photo or a drawing, but if it’s a drawing, please make sure it’s detailed enough. For instance
- You can have FCs of elves with their hair down and very long and then just find updos that fit the 20s period and include them in their outfits since finding elves that fit the criteria might be too hard to find. They will basically not have their hair up while on the island since it will become a burden to put all that hair up while trying to survive withouth powers.
- Pure Human - @/sunflower.flow - Cecil Parlow in the FCs
- Male (no species specified) - @/bpalmer