Please be careful when driving

About a couple of minutes ago, I heard a loud bad bang, a truck crash into a tree. You don’t want to loose anyone you love.
Don’t drink and drive ether.

7 Likes

And don’t text and drive.

1 Like

That’s awful! Was anyone hurt?

2 Likes

I don’t think so but it was close to my home across the street.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s scary!! Glad no one was hurt though. Thanks for the nice words of wisdom.

1 Like

No problem, although I can’t drive at all.

1 Like

It was a 18 year old boy driving.

2 Likes

Oh wow, he’s young :flushed: I hope he’ll be more careful next time

2 Likes

Yep, I think it may be better if people were 20 year old to drive.

2 Likes

I can’t even determine how far is five feet away…

1 Like

Honestly, age wouldn’t make any difference. Some people just aren’t careful

1 Like

I mean it kinda does… they’re less experienced and more prone to peer pressure and doing things they shouldn’t. Although they might be more alert than adults and have better reaction time. But sleep, drugs, alcohol, and even the amount of people in their vehicle can distract the driver and cause a really bad crash. Some of those things that adults are used to/don’t get as distracted by as say someone who’s 18.

1 Like

And I haven’t even learned to drive yet. Although I don’t mind riding my bike.

1 Like

I’ve completed my online driving program… so now I just have to go to a driving school and start logging hours.

1 Like

Wow. Although earlier yesterday my sister dance teacher and band teacher drove by the house to wish all seniors good luck from the high school. She will be going to college in August.

1 Like

And um important message: Don’t drink/do drugs and drive. Seriously, don’t. Not only could you get someone killed but you could get pulled over and then have a DUI on your record. Which could just majorly impact the rest of your life… Drive when you’re alert and wide awake and in a happier mood.

3 Likes

That actually true. Don’t do drug, drink, and on your phone. I do know that pigeon forge Tennessee has dont be on your cell phone law. I go there during summer a lot.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity, PM me if you want it re-opened! :two_hearts: