Please don't forget to read blog posts! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’š

Quack!
To keep the forums open, Shannii needs money, which she can earn from you reading her blog posts!
So please read one if you have a few spare minutes, it would mean a lot to all of us and would bring me one step closer to convince Shannii to adopt a duck once she can afford it :pleading_face::green_heart:
So go to her website and read a post, please! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

If youโ€™ve read everything already and have some rad ideas for more blog posts, why donโ€™t you suggest them in the #request-services:request-shanniiwrites-posts category? Or try writing your own blog posts with the help of Shanniiโ€™s helpful blog post writing guide! Those
could help us, too! :pleading_face::green_heart:

19 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

6 Likes

Yes please! Weโ€™re 50 views under what we usually would be in a day! Do we think we can band together to make sure we raise the views? :heart:

3 Likes

@Announcements ^

5 Likes

If 20 of us read 3 blog posts, weโ€™ll be Gucci

10 Likes

if you need a new post to read, feel free to read mine :star_struck:

2 Likes

We made it everyone! Thank you so much! Awesome job! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Yay I read one!

1 Like

Hey @Announcements weโ€™re a bit behind on reads today! Please could you take some time to read some posts on the website :pleading_face:

11 Likes