Positivity Goddangit Thread

That’s really awesome, @WhiteBlossom!

3 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

There’s no eggs in the house, I’m happy! :yum::white_heart:

3 Likes

I’m writing the prologue for my story but I’m distracted because I am dancing to Neffex :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

3 Likes

Got rid of all my unread’s!

3 Likes

Today I got an unconditional offer onto a nationally accredited course at uni. Plus one of my favourite bands announced an album and dropped a single.

3 Likes
Positivity ❤️

I confessed a very positive anonymous confession, but now I worry if I forgot to submit it. I also hope I don’t sound like an idiot. :rofl::white_heart:

5 Likes

This literature I’m reading is so interesting and actually enjoyable to read :purple_heart:
And I’m so excited to go to my first concert tomorrow :eyes::scream:

3 Likes

I’m going to sleep early tonight. I hope my first day of work goes well! :white_heart:

4 Likes

Update: Yes, it was good! :partying_face::tada::white_heart:

5 Likes

I finally scored a 90 on my chemistry test today!

6 Likes

That’s eyemazing :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: what do you have to do at your work? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

I’m proud of you :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

hugs Thank you Hanna :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

I have started making a Neffex bible

2 Likes

:fuelpump: p

2 Likes

Gas-p

2 Likes

sarcastic clapping

2 Likes

I guess you gasped when I was talking about what I will be putting in that bible of mine. It will all be based on my favourite band, Neffex.

3 Likes

Alright, so my sister just climbed up the ladder to put a couple of light bulbs in and my nephew goes to bottom of the side she is on and yells “I got you momma! I got you! Don’t fall momma!” He is almost 3 years old.

6 Likes

I studied with my nephew Emiliano all week, and he knows all the spelling words, vocabulary definitions, and grammar structures that are coming on the exams! #SoProudoOfHim

Tomorrow, we don’t have regular classes at my school because the sixth graders are visiting us to get to know our school (middle school here is 7th-9th grade and 6th grade is still a part of elementary), and we’re just going to play games and go home early. :smiley: :blush:

6 Likes