Promote your story by comparing it to another story you wrote

This is a great way to show how much your writing style, your plot ideas and your characters have changed, probably even improved! Promote your story by comparing it to another story you wrote! Give away as many details as you want and don’t forget to add a link to your stories so we can find them!

Wait can you compare it to a story you didnt write?

1 Like

Nah, this is more for comparing two stories that you wrote. I’m not sure if we have a thread for comparing your story to one that you didn’t write :thinking: But that would also be a great idea!

1 Like

Alright, I’ll start this off by comparing two of my stories. One is my novel on Tapas that’s kind of a cliche bad boy story but I enjoy writing it. This story is actually based on one of my Episode stories. Yes, the Episode story was even more cliche and after having another look at it, I have to admit that it was kind of bad. The Tapas story has more research and more diverse personalities for the characters. It’s just easier for me to write novels even though I like that I don’t have to describe people in animated stories.