Promote your story by letting a background character explain the plot!

Okay, I’m going to choose random faculty member from Miss Understood… Miss Helen, the first grade math teacher.

So, basically, this story’s about a spoiled rich girl in her mid-twenties who only cares about spending money and hanging out with her friends. Her parents send her to some small town in Illinois to live with her aunt and uncle, who make her get a job. She gets a job here at this private school, Pine Hills Elementary, and after obtaining her teaching license, they don’t make her an assistant nor a student teacher. No, that brat immediately becomes a third-grade homeroom teacher. The only reason they gave her that job right off the bat is because the previous teacher couldn’t stand those third-grade monsters and left after three weeks. No joke! I didn’t like Miss Blair anyway, so I was glad to see her go, because she refused to obey our great principal and savior, Sharon Hollister. Well, this Emmy chick now has to deal with kids that are ten times brattier than she ever was, but she actually stays because her cousin, one of the few decent kids in that group, is in her class. Awww, how sweeet. (NOT)

3 Likes

This is from Sandra’s nosy, old neighbor, Dina. :wink:

A useless singer, who uses her assets to seduce men, flees to her hometown like a coward. She stirs up trouble for everyone, especially her neighbors, who are annoyed by her nocturnal activities and the constant stalkers around the place. Her countless bad decisions triggers a series of deaths and it’s up to a young, naive rookie policeman to solve the murders.

Well, good luck to them. I just want my peace and quiet.

2 Likes

Don’t read if you do not the topic of a toxic partner and friend

My story is about a toxic boyfriend to spread awareness and this is the POV of a jelous friend who is not understanding of the MC

My best friend is going crazy, she’s completely obsessing over the guy who sits alone at lunch.
She’s always babbling about him I think I see stars in her eyes.
I mean, why?
She’s dating the most popular guy in school.
She’s so ungrateful she’s dating Jade, he was my childhood crush and she ruined my chances with him.
She’s always so down in the dumps when I mention his name.
And always so sad once she gets out of his house.
And I’ve noticed she’s been extra clumsy lately.
She always has such weird bruises each week from falling.
I still honestly don’t know what Jade sees in her but oh well.
Good thing at least, the quiet kid is moving next week so I can stop hearing her constant yapping.

This story doesn’t promote toxic themes

1 Like

I’ll try this with one of my background characters from Dreams and Nightmares, Rover, the best friend of one of the MCs.

If you’re looking for a cute romance, you’ve found it! My girlfriend and I are couple goals, especially because… oh wait, this story isn’t about me. It’s about my best friend and boss, trying to overcome his past like every good leader. There’s also this girl, I forgot her name, but she exists and that’s all my friend needed to start a great change. Maybe for the better, but maybe for the worse… who knows?

Maybe Rover isn’t the best to describe it, but at least he doesn’t spoiler too much of the story :joy:

I think this thread could be interesting for all the others in @TapasTeam! Promote your stories!

1 Like

@Writers @WattpadWizards @Episodians
come and promote your stories in a creative way!

1 Like