Promoting my Episode Stories

Before I post my work, I hit 1.5k reads so to whoever read my stories, thank you! If you’d like to read my stories, here’s the links:

Second Chance - The Beginning
A short spin off to the main story; Second Chance. Go back in time and learn more about the characters. Warning: This story is a cliche love at first sight romance.

Second Chance

A story inspired by mental health. When tragedy unfolds, only your loved ones can help you. But what if these loved ones harbour dark secrets of lies and deceit? Who can you trust?

A Different Rainbow

All you want to do is fit into society, but autism stands in the way. How does it affect your mental health and how do you cope? Written from personal experience.

The 50K Bounty

Set in the 1960s, Marsden is the leader of a notorious bandit group. But what will happen when his secret is finally uncovered? Who will turn against him and who will forgive him?

Zero

When a dare back at wizard school goes wrong, Sebastian is given additional magical abilities., which he uses to help the community. Join his adventures and see what he gets up to.

Feel free to also use this thread to share your screenshots if you read any of my stories and discuss! Thank you again!

Disclaimer: This is mainly aimed at users who use Episode.

2 Likes