Promoting My Stories

Hi all. I’d just like to share my stories here, and hopefully some or all of them might be interesting for you to check out.

Ink version of Dangerous DNA

3 Likes

Omg you have so many stories! How do you write so much lol? I haven’t even gotten one Episode story out!

1 Like

A lot of other Episode authors have loads of stories too. I’ve seen Episode authors with even more lol. I’m a bit obsessed with writing :joy::joy:. Eat Stake is my last story though definitely.

1 Like

It takes me such a long time to write episodes and then I end just getting bored/disliking the story. Kinda amazing that you can do this ngl. I’m gonna totally check them out!

1 Like

You are so kind. Thank you so much. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I get withdrawal symptoms if I’m not at the writer portal for a few days :joy::joy:. I’m just always thinking of stories in my head. Eat Stake is my newest one with only 3 eps so far, and that is seriously my last one. I update each of them every few weeks. I just updated Dangerous DNA ink yesterday, and Dangerous DNA LL next eps out by next weekend, and then I’ll release eps 4 of Eat Stake week after that God willing. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Okay, jeez. I- how??? My brain cannot comprehend. This is like how all writers want to be lmao. I wish I had the will power and inspiration…

1 Like

This is why my sleeping is all over the place lol. A lot of the time I get good ideas or inspiration when I’m simply walking to the supermarket lol.

1 Like

I’d be walking home and thinking, “oh my gosh, that’s a great idea!!” I love when those moments happen.

1 Like

Aw that’s great lol. Usually I get good ideas but have no motivation to actually go through with them!

1 Like

Oh sometimes that happens to me too with the motivation thing. So long as I at least jot the ideas down, then I can get back to it once my motivation comes back. I do get those lack of motivation moments at times too.

1 Like

How are your stories coming? @Sinead777

1 Like

Very hard to let people know my stories exist lol. I’m terrible at promoting. I’m just struggling on, working hard on my stories as usual, but don’t feel rewarded for it. Thinking of quitting writing for Episode, I dont know.

1 Like

It’s definitely hard to spend so much time on something with so little reward

1 Like

Has anyone read @Sinead777 stories? I think I will check them out soon. I’ve been looking for stories to read.

@Episodians

Just added a couple tags