Proofreaders needed for new Prompt class idea!

Alright, I have this plan to get about 5-6 people as proofreaders for a Prompt class. Proofreaders would need to read through the prompts submitted bu the promptees give them advice, tips, gramatical errors to fix in their prompt. The Promptee’s will be assigned to a proofreader, then once all the prompts have been reviewed the promptee will resubmit their new story. From there the next step in the class would continue and proofreaders will be switched with each new section of stories so that your not getting burned put on one story the whole prompt class. I need people who would be willing to do this. I’m going to tag some people here and others can choose to particpate if not tagged. This is not the Prompt class; just the sign ups for the proof readers. I will make a secondary thread for the promptee’s to sign up as well!

Tags

@Chococarmela (I know you said you would open that review thread which is still a good idea. Just adding you to the tags.)
@Talu
@WritingWithStars
@Lanafrazer
@fcukforcookies
@Kanubish

Proofreader List:

Reviewers for First Class

@WhiteBlossom
@chococarmela
@Kanubish
@Kimballet
@LHT
@ShanniiWrites

All Proofreaders have signed up for the first class, if you want to join the next class please comment down below!

3 Likes

I would be up for it! I like reading stories and helping people, so this really sounds like something I would enjoy.

3 Likes

I’d love to do this!

3 Likes

@chococarmela

I will added you both to list then!

3 Likes

Well for proofreading lol

2 Likes

Yep, you both are proofreaders. I’m making a separate thread for promptees.

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging me :smiley:.

And I’d do it gladly.

2 Likes

No problem and Thank you! I’ll add you to the list!

2 Likes

My grammar is kinda meh xD I’d suggest @Kimballet

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion! You can be a Prompt maker if you like?

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m trying to limit my engagement in Episode, cause I don’t have time to do anything besides that, like my own writing and like…living life xD

2 Likes

No problem! This class is for all story types not just episode. That’s just one of the many formats people can write in. I still have to make the promptees sign up thread then the actual thread. I understand your reason to pull away from episode related stuff.

2 Likes

Sure, as Cookie knows, I do love editing haha and this sounds interesting and like good practice!

2 Likes

Cool, thank you for joining!

2 Likes

I need two more proofreaders!

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

@Cheyara_M @PensiveShadow @Rose

Would two of you like to join up as proofreaders?

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the offer, but I have a lot on and can’t commit to another project. Good luck though.

1 Like

No problem, thank you for replying back! Good luck too!

1 Like

I’d love to help, but I’m swamped right now.

1 Like