When it comes to adulthood, there are many, many pros. There are also quite a few cons about it.
Personally, this is an interesting topic for me as I am very much wanting to become an adult and move out asap, but I’m doubtful that I am quite aware of all the cons.
Anyways, here is my list of what I personally consider to be the pros and cons of adulthood:
- Get to make your own rules (as long as they are within possibility and the law)
- You are granted control over your medical stuff and basically what happens to you
- Privacy and confidentiality
- It’s a lot easier to cut toxic ppl off
- how tf do you cook
- why does everything cost so much
@Discussions - what do you guys think of this? Any pros or cons of your own to add? (Especially from those who who are actual adults)