Question Thread - Caticorn

For this week’s Question Thread, we have @Caticorn ! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for them, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up their notifications, feel free to @ them, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group!
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!

2 Likes
  1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?
  1. Do you like frogs
  2. How do you like your tea?
  3. Blue or yellow?
  4. Cake or brownies
  5. Favourite treat?
  1. Do you still remember me? :pleading_face:
  2. Favourite emoji?
  3. What do you usually associate your memories with?
  4. Computer games or mobile games?
  5. Favourite subject to study at school?
  6. If you wanna learn one more language, what would it be?
  7. Do you have any allergies?
  8. What is your love language?
  9. Favourite music genre?
Last but not least
  1. Do you wanna be friends with my fish-shaped pencil box?

The name’s Pinky if you’re wondering >:DDD

Pinky: wut.

Hey @QuestionsThread people, remember to ask questions if you haven’t had a question thread and really want one!

Hey @Caticorn , how are you?

• Sooo, as I’ve asked you my SG questions already, I just wonder if you have thought any more about writing an SG?
  • Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or a broken elevator? Why?
  • What’s an assumption that people make about you that’s totally wrong?
  • What’s something uncomfortable but you feel everyone should experience at least once in their life?
  • If time wasn’t an issue and you had forever to master a skill, what skill would you master?
  1. What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
  2. Do you like red cherries?
  3. If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
  4. What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
  5. What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?
  6. What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
  7. If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
  8. What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
  9. What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
  10. What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
  11. What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
  12. What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
  13. What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
  14. What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
  15. What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
  16. What would be the best-worst name for different types of businesses? (dry cleaners, amusement parks, etc.)
  17. Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
  18. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  19. What are some things that are okay to occasionally do but definitely not okay to do every day?
  20. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  21. You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?

Oh hihi I’ll think of more later but:

Do you think we’ll be released from this hell by summer :grinning:

Hey, @Caticorn !!

• Do you have a cat?
  • What types of TV series do you usually watch?
  • Are there any foods you refuse to try?
  • What’s something that is popular now that you feel very indifferent about?
  • What songs / singers / bands do have you been listening to recently?
  • Favorite international dish?
  • Favorite home-cooked meal?

Walk around in my heeled boots

I’d probably try to convince them through using current slang (or if all else fails, ask who the queen of England is)

I’d teach them all the languages I know!

I don’t know about my family, but my friends would probably assume that I cussed at someone I shouldn’t have.

Really, really weird.

Nothing specific that I can recall, but I’ve definitely seen some strange artwork at people’s houses.

Unicorns. They allegedly have healing powers, so I think they’d be able to help a lot of people.

Don’t click on that.

Cats. 100%. I feel like they’d be brutally honest and would casually slip out opinionated remarks.

Pizza

Anything to do with the Illuminati. I don’t know why, it just seems like they’re the most likely to be true.

I designed a logo using Adobe Illustrator for the first time a few weeks ago. It was for a school project, but it was pretty cool and it turned out great!

Usually watch TikToks

Mustard yellow. It’s a weird colour.

Anything to do with Broadway shows. I like to research the shows that I like and find little nuances or cool facts ingrained in the shows.

Marie Antoinette, Freddie Mercury, and William Shakespeare

I’d probably spend it on bubble tea and makeup and then save anything I don’t spend

The Edge of Great from Julie and the Phantoms

Liv Hewson. We have similar facial features and I’d want a non-binary actor to play me since I’m non-binary.

This one dance number in my school’s musical last year. I choreographed it with the other actor playing my character and the guy who was our partner

1 Like

Yes!

It depends on the type of tea. Herbal teas I usually just put sugar in, but Earl Grey and Green teas, I put sugar and milk in

Blue

Cake

Mochi!

1 Like

Yes!

The bubble tea emoji

I usually associate my memories with physical things

Mobile games (i just play them more often)

French or Communications technology

Russian!

Nope!

Quality time!

Emo/alt-rock

Yes

1 Like

I’ve thought about it, but I don’t really have any ideas.

Broken elevator. I’m scared of heights.

A lot of people assume that I’m really innocent and then they’re shocked when I start speaking and they realize that I curse like a sailor.

Being on the outside of a group of people.

Ballet

1 Like