Questions Thread - AstroPoison

So for this week’s Question Thread, we have @AstroPoison Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up their notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

Have fun, I know we will! :wink:

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up to the @QuestionsThread Group! :smile:
Remember you need to post a question at least to be kept in the running for questions star!!

11 Likes

@ForeverAngel

• story of the username?
  • favorite constellation?
  • favorite poison?
  • best fruit?
3 Likes

Are you happy I was actually on time this week? :eyes:

2 Likes

Congrats @ForeverAngel !!

• What is your favourite RP you’ve made?
  • What is your favourite RP ever?
  • Which is your favourite RP you’re in now?
  • Who is your favourite RP character you’ve made? Who is your favourite someone else has made?
  • What is your favourite movie? Least favourite?
  • What is your favourite and least favourite TV show?
  • Who is the worst character from any movie/TV show and why?
  • Who is your favourite character from any movie, book or TV show?
  • What is your star sign?
2 Likes

What does your perfect day look like?

2 Likes
  1. If five-year-old you suddenly found themselves in your current body, what would five-year-old you do first?
  2. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
  3. If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
  4. If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
  5. What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
  7. What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed? Why?
  8. In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
  9. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest? Why?
  10. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  11. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
  12. What’s the last thing you did for the first time?
  13. What’s the first thing you do when you are bored?
  14. If you had to remove one color from the world forever, which would it be?
  15. What can you talk about for hours?
  16. If you could have dinner with any three people from history, who would they be?
  17. If you were given a million dollars today, how would you spend it?
  18. If you could have a song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
  19. Who would you get to play as you in the movie of your life?
  20. What are you proud of, but never had an excuse to talk about?
1 Like

Favorite song at the moment?!

1 Like

If you could speak to any historical figure, who would it be?

1 Like

Haha… Now I gotcha babe :wink:

1. Are you gonna make Xerangeline happen? :smirk:
  2. Would you like more fights between Erika and Eva?
  3. Whom do you ship really hard in Hazbin hotel after #Derys?
  4. Adrinette or Lunette?
2 Likes

@meekepeek don’t miss the chance :wink:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

probably Erika and Myst :rofl:

1 Like

No they’re better as besties

2 Likes
  • Honestly there’s no real meaning to my username, Aside from my love of astronomy.
  • Big Dipper, Solely because I remember trying to find constellatio’s with my mother
  • I see what you did there :wink: And probably Ammonia not saying I like poison but growing up in a black household your never supposed to mix that and bleach or it’ll literally create a vapor toxin
  • Strawberries~
3 Likes

Very! Thank you for this opportunity :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Thank youu!

• Definitely Hazbin Hotel, Not even because it’s one of my firsts- But the people within the rp and the story-lines and fun we have when role-playing in the Hazbin Universe.

• Hmmm. Probably Marvel/DC It was the first RP I ever joined back on Episode Forums before they wrecked the rp category. Mainly due to it being so active and unique.

• Hazbin and OK KO. Something I recently came out with~

• HA. Evangeline Le Fay, She resonates with my soul. Despite being like 4 ft. Xero from the same RP. @BlueInferno created him and he’s a angry unicorn demon. Which pretty much sums up how much I love the character.

• This one is hard butt Happy Feet- Dunno something about singing tap dancing penguins really sat well with me, For least favorite I’d have to say that Emoji Movie that come out dear goodness that needs no explanation-

• Steven Universe, The storyline is amazinggg I recommend it! Least Favorite is Clannad. It’s an anime technically (Don’t kill me clannad lovers)

• Mother Gothel from Tangled, Granted her hair is luxurious, You kidnap a girl from her parents enslave her for her magical hair for 18 years then get angry when she rebels-

• Coraline, Loved the movie. Loved the book 10/10 even if I was terrified as a child :wink:

• Aries! Fire Nation tease~

3 Likes

Reposting these questions so you can reply again

1 Like

Truthfully I don’t think a perfect day exist’s because you can’t control life and it’s outcomes buttt If I could get the proper amount of rest everyday then that’d be perfect to me-

2 Likes
  • Steal Food-
  • Telling them about future historic events, Like predictions. They’d probably burn me for being a witch-
  • Astronomy :wink:
  • To be honest, It’d go down with race since that happens a-lot in my community.
  • A nightmare, I’d probably clean the stores out within a few minuets.
  • This one kid had hamster poo and hay all the bedroom floor. I was walking in a literal litter box of a room.
  • Apparently Unicorns can turn poisoned water drinkable and heal sickness so that’s definitely a win-win.
  • Chaos mixed with irrationality.
  • Cows, And I don’t blame them. Imagine minding your business and a person literally comes and pulls on your flesh.
  • Wings! I never get tired of them~
  • Aliens Exist, You can’t tell me those pyramids held perfect structure and lines with a bunch of wooden tools.
  • Ate those odd looking leaves that taste like a trash can.
  • Open my laptop :wink:
  • Green, I just don’t care for it.
  • Theories, Mental health!
  • Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, and Michael Jackson. Because I have a good amount of questions
  • Would only spend a portion on moving to a better place then saving it. People don’t believe it but A million dollars blows fast but their so swept with the amount that they forget it isn’t consistently coming in.
  • Pink $weats - Honesty
  • Me :wink: I don’t think I could find anyone that would fit-
  • Breaking away from my toxic family, Can’t talk about it with them because their toxic haha
3 Likes