Questions Thread - Kimballet

So for this week’s Question Thread, we have @Kimballet! Congratulations!

If any of you have any questions for her, feel free to post below! If you wanna blow up her notifications, feel free to @ her, too!

The questions can be as silly as you like. Just make sure you’re following the guidelines – no swearing or NSFW/mature questions, please!

Have fun, I know we will! :wink:

How to Play

If you’d like to have the chance to be chosen for next week, sign up on the thread below!

8 Likes

I hope you’re up for it, Kim :eyes:

2 Likes

Ohh, I will definitely be asking questions but I will stick to one for now

@Kimballet are you mentally prepared to answer all the questions the coming days cough mainly loads of questions Hanna will ask cough?

4 Likes

Should I feel offended now? :eyes::eyes::eyes::joy:
How many questions do you expect to get from me?
Do you think that @ChaoticDeluge just copies the question thread text from the previous thread?
How do you feel about getting picked?
Will you join the poll battle?
Do you like the poll battle?
Do you like polls?
Who’s the most eyemazing person you know?
Should I ask some more questions later?
:eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I think I can honestly say I am not, but I will endeavor anyway!

1 Like

Offended/honored :joy:

At least 25 more :joy:

1000%

I’m excited! I feel very special lol

Yes, at some point!

I like polls but I’m usually a pacifist but I’ll allow it.

Yes!!!

Hmmm I really really like my husband and think he’s pretty eyemazing!

Yes please!

2 Likes

So how did you meet your husband?
Do you like pizza?
What is your favourite pizza topping?
Are you still trying to learn French?
What do you like the most about the forums?
Is English your first language?
Do you know the system behind my random questions?
Do you like doorknobs?
Do you like rings?
Do you believe that ghosts exist?
Did you set the thread on watching?
Do you like cats?
What’s your dream job?
Is it cold where you live?
How late is it for you right now?
What will you give your husband for Christmas?
Do you like Christmas?
Do you like your hair?
Would you like to dye your hair into a crazy colour one day?
Are you crazy?
Who’s the craziest person on the forums?
Do you have a favourite forum user?
Do you like books?
What kind of books do you like to read the most?
How do you like to spend your free time?
Your ideal date?
Are you ready for 2020?
What was your first reaction when you saw this short list?
:eyes::sparkles:

1 Like
  • Will you join the emoji contest?
  • Do you know how to solve Rubik’s Cubes?
  • Have you ever played Sudoku?
  • What’s your favorite thread on the forums?
  • Did you know that if you type “do a barrel roll” in the Google search, the whole page will spin?
  • Did you know that if you type “askew” into the Google search, the page comes up tilted?
  • Would you rather eat a kiwi mushroom pizza or a pink tulip soup pizza?
  • Have you ever played Covet Fashion?
  • What’s your least favorite color?
  • Do you like pasta?
  • Is pasta better than pizza?
  • If you suddenly and randomly became a moderator on the Episode Forums, what would you do?
  • What’s an emoji that describes your mood right now?
  • How would your friends describe you?
  • Do you know how to solve logarithms?
  • Do you like logarithms?
  • What do you think of me?
  • How many forums have you joined?
  • Do you have Snapchat?
  • Who’s your favorite celebrity?
  • What would you do if you met your least favorite celebrity?
  • Have you ever played with a Nerf Gun?
  • What car do you have?
  • Do you have a motorcycle?
  • Are you at home right now?
  • Do you like brussel sprouts?
  • What’s your favorite movie quote?

:rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Best DumDum Lollipop Flavor? If you’ve never had one, favorite lollipop flavor in general?

1 Like
  • Have you ever been in a relationship?

• Do you ship @Kiwi and @Badass_Saasha?

• Is @ChaoticDeluge too chaotic? I think not :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Have you ever dropped a plate?

• What’s your favorite food?

• What’s your favorite song?

1 Like
  • Do you like ballet?

• Would you like to have kids one day?

• What’s your favorite color of clothing to wear?

• Heels, flats, or both?

• What stories are you currently reading on Episode?

• How did you discover this forum?

• Who do you usually spend the holidays with?

1 Like

At a bar! But through a friend, so he wasn’t a total rando.

Love it! But I’m very spoiled after living in NYC for 7 years so I’m picky about it.

So I looooove just a good margherita with tomato sauce, fresh basil and mozzarella but I also like some veggies on pizza to trick myself into thinking it’s healthy. And my favorite French pizza is goat cheese and honey!

Oui ! And I can get by in daily life but complicated tenses and idiomatic expressions still trip me up from time to time.

It’s a bit cheesy, but I really think it’s a really accepting place and even if I don’t know someone personally, it’s kind of like a lil family and it’s a bit easier to trust that people are coming from a good place so arguments over tiny misunderstandings are fewer than other pockets of the internet. I feel like I know people (even if we don’t talk one on one much) because it’s like meeting through a common friend, Shannii :blush:

Yep, which has pluses and minuses. The big minus is that when I’m in a group of international people, instead of practicing French, we mostly default to English. For most, it is a second language so at least they’re learning and honing a skill, while I remain in my lil one language world. And they say learning a second language makes learning a third and fourth and fifth easier, so it’s just a shame I already knew the one “universal” one haha.

I do not! I am curious though, if you’d care to share.

Not especially, but I find they open many doors.

I like my wedding and engagement rings :ring:

Not especially, but I’m mostly agnostic about anything. I don’t actively believe in them, but I don’t think it’s absolutely impossible.

I did not. Probably should get on that.

Certain cats, for sure! I just want affection and not that much shedding on my clothes and cats don’t usually fit those criteria.

This is so hard! I’m still trying to figure this out at 30. My main goal is to do something that contributes to the world in a positive way, but that’s hard to come by in the professional world, I’ve found. I’ll let you know when I figure it out.

It’s cold to me but it’s really only like 16, so can’t complain for December. It was much colder in New York.

It’s 1:30 in the morning. I should be sleeping but I was happy to answer questions after doing a little writing for a story to be published someday hopefully.

I have a couple little presents lined up (pancake mix with the promise of re-instating our pancake Sunday tradition, a little honey thingy because he adores honey) and then I also plan on getting him some guitar lessons because he mentioned wanting to pick that back up!

I have mixed feelings. I am not religious, so I don’t enjoy that aspect of it (especially in the US right now where Christians think there is a war on Christmas anytime someone says Happy Holidays). I also don’t like holidays in general because they come with big expectations that can never be met. Plus, as an adult, it’s so expensive to get every relative (and those of my husband) something just so they have something to open. I hate buying presents for the sake of having something to give because it’s hugely wasteful, but I couldn’t imagine showing up empty-handed.

Some days more than others. I wish I wasn’t too scared to do blonde highlights to myself, I’d save a lot of money. Also waiting for my mom to leave to dye it pink. Yes, I’m 30 and my mom still factors into my decisions haha.

Yes! I did pink this summer and loved it (when it faded a bit). I wanna do purple as well.

Probably.

Haha wow, I don’t wanna make anyone feel bad so I will plead the fifth on this one!

I have a few. A couple that are my close friends (particularly @fcukforcookies and @Khrema) and then people like you, @WhiteBlossom and @Mysterious_Tea that I don’t talk to one on one a lot but I really like seeing when you post something haha.

Love them!!!

Fiction, primarily, but I’m getting more into nonfiction as I age lol.

Traveling, walking around, reading, being on the internet, and drinking haha

Maybe a chill concert of one of my favorite bands and then getting pizza or something.

A new decade! Yeah, I guess. I survived Y2K, why not this haha. Also, this makes me think of the Mountain Goats song that goes like, “I am gonna make it through this year, if it kills me” for some reason

Not as bad as I was anticipating, honestly. I liked it :blush:

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: (maybe)

No, but I know there’s a trick to it that I could google but have always been too lazy to try to master it.

Yes, I love it!

Anonymous Confessions, for sure! For a person that hates drama IRL, I kinda like it online (but not when it gets too mean). It’s also just interesting to see what people think about…

No, but that’s cute!

See, this is why google will take over, they’re cute and smart haha

Kiwi mushroom

Nope

Orange, I guess?

LOVE

Hm, that’s tough. Simple pizza is better than simple pasta, but fancy pasta is better than fancy pizza.

Oh goodness. I guess moderate in the example of this forum, rather than theirs. Try to be clear and polite and not arbitrary, when I can help it.

:sleeping:

I’d hope they think I’m kind above all.

I did but I felt like I learned it in less of a understanding/comprehension way but more for like tests and stuff. I love certain aspects of math but logarithms weren’t my fave.

Not my fave, but I don’t mind them. I like math in general!

You’re very sweet!

Episode, this and does Reddit count?

I used to. I uninstalled when my friend stopped working there in solidarity. But I didn’t use it much tbh.

Kate McKinnon from SNL, she’s hilarious.

I like to think that’d I’d smile politely and leave because celebrities have their own issues and hopefully they aren’t really a bad person, just annoying. Not sure who my least fave is though really.

Yes! They were awesome but my parents never bought them because they were expensive back in the day haha

No car!

Nope!

Yep!

Love them baked until they are slightly charred with olive oil, salt and pepper!

Hmmmm, I love the movie Bridesmaids but this one is a standout:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush::rose::two_hearts:

Oui!

2 Likes

You are the loveliest ^^

4 Likes

@Kimballet

• What song helps you getting through the tough times?
  • Do you have some sort of bucket list? What’s in it?
  • Do you think you’ll stay in France forever now?
  • How did you find @Khrema IRL? ^^
  • What do you like to do in winter?
3 Likes

You’re going to be kept in a locked up room, and you have the choice to bring one and only one of these objects. These can’t be changed or altered in any way. The objects are: a picture frame with no picture, a packet of wasabi, a sandal or a fridge without food. Which one do you choose and why?

4 Likes

What is it like to live in France? What made you choose teaching as your career choice? Do you have animals? If not, why? What is your favorite movie? What is your favorite book? Did you live somewhere else before France? What are people like there? (I’ve only been there when I was a baby so I have no idea what France is like.)

1 Like

I used to love dumdums! Hm, mystery!!!

2 Likes