Red Band Society Role Play
Original RP made by @Madilnel
We all accept the fact we had to sacrifice our time in this hospital for whatever it is we have but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms and most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a mean girl, and a girl next door, and a player, a new guy and a rebel. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Red Band Society.
Welcome to Hembrooke Hospital in Boulder, Colorado ! You don’t just always go there for a heck up or even surgery. You could be one of the teens that actually live there. They could have a medical or even mental condition and need to stay there. There a whole different ward for them, a school, everyone has their own room, game rooms and the place that many hang out at during the night, is the roof! But it’s not all fun, they also have doctor appointments and the nurses checking in on them. Group discussions and therapy happens every week. They call themselves the Red Band Society since they each have a red band on their wrists which means they are in the teen’s ward. the roleplay basically revolves around this group of sick teenagers living in the pediatric ward of the hospital. each is afflicted with their own troubles and each has their own backstory and differing former lifestyles. but now that they are all on equal playing fields, their stories start to connect and get tangled within each other. just because they’re in a hospital, doesn’t mean life stops, perhaps just the opposite…
• Please don’t start any fights
• If you don’t know much about the illness you choose, do a little research or ask someone who has the condition
• Please have a faceclaim that isn’t anime or a drawing
• Drama is encouraged but don’t take it too far
• Fade out if it gets to that point
• You can swear if you blur it
• If you are uncomfortable or triggered by in-depth detail of eating disorders, depression/self-harm, addiction, or strong/suggestive language then this thread probably isn’t for you.
• Please try not to powerplay, it is okay if you accidentally but please try to refrain
• Be at least semi-advanced. yeah, we all get low muse where our posts suck, that’s acceptable, but in general, don’t sign up if you aren’t an adequate writer. Meaning at least 2-3 sentences.
• Try to be moderately active so we can keep this rp alive.
• Try and keep the genders balanced
• Be respectful to other rpers
• I can deny your forum. Apologies in advance if we do. Also please don’t argue with me.
In Care Rules
These can be broken
• Don’t leave the hospital without permission
• No skipping group sessions or treatments without permission or a valid excuse
• Do not enter restricted areas or other wards that you aren’t supposed to be in
• Follow basic etiquette towards other staff, patients, and visitors
Any violation of these rules will result in appropriate action
Just a reminder that 2 days is one day in the rp and that there will be group therapy sessions every few days. (I still need someone to create a staff member to run that). And there will be a tag for the group for you all to join once it is made. It’ll be used to ping all the roleplayers for events like group therapy or any important announcements.