Every kid here is a little different and I think you all know that. You have all had to sacrifice your time in this hospital for whatever reason brought you here. Theses kids are not different in the terms that parents talk about every child being different the children here at Hembrook hospital are different because they are sick or struggling with their own demons. This is Hembrook hospital or Boulder Colorado. most kids don’t come here at least to this wing just for check ups or even slight surgeries. The kids and teens that live in the west wing of the seventh floor are here for the long run. They actually live here. They are her for medical and mental reasons that deem this the safest option for them. These teens are provides wit their own wing of the children’s ward. They are even provided with a facility for schooling and most don’t have a roommate. There is a game room for the teens to blow off steam and be as normal of teens as they can be given the circumstances, part of the roof has even been converted into a conformable and safe hang out for these teens. But it’s not all fun and games for these kids, they also have doctor appointments and the nurses checking in on them all the time. Not to mention group discussions and therapy happens at least every week. These kids call themselves the red band society since they each have a red band on their wrists which means they are now a teen that is ere for an extend stay. It just so seems that you happen to be one of them too.
- Drug Addiction
- Bipolar Disorder
- Any Disorder
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eating Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
Please try to refrain from Depression, Drug Addictions, and Anorexia. Also try to refrain from using the same disease/disorder as many other characters
- DO NOT POST ORPS HERE if it is out of character either put it with your response or ask the question on the sign up thread please
• Don’t start any fights, please
• If you don’t know much about the illness you choose, do a little research or pm either me or @zoe4564 and we will try to help
• Please have a faceclaim that isn’t anime or a drawing
• Drama is encouraged but don’t take it too far
• Fade out if it gets to that point
• You can swear if you blur it or add a $ymb@l to it
• If you are uncomfortable or triggered by in-depth detail of eating disorders, depression/self-harm, addiction, or strong/suggestive language then this thread probably isn’t for you.
• Please try not to power-play, it is okay if you accidentally but please try to refrain
• Be at least semi-advanced. yeah, we all get low muse where our posts suck, that’s acceptable, but in general, don’t sign up if you aren’t an adequate writer. Meaning at least 2-3 sentences.
- Please know how to Roleplay before joining this
• Try to be moderately active.
• Try and keep the genders balanced.
• Be respectful.
• We can deny your forum. Apologies in advance if we do. Also please don’t argue with us.
- Try to refrain from pregnancies
• Don’t make your characters perfect.
• Have fun and be creative!
Hospital rules **Feel free to break these especially if your character is a rule breaker to begin with**
• Don’t leave the hospital without permission.
• No skipping group sessions or treatments without permission
• Do not enter restricted areas.
• Follow basic etiquette.
• Any violation of these rules will result in appropriate action.
Fc Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18oAkrETGqp_ENanBlrpAOBMQtpZY0RTwNBAPRAqRm0I/edit?usp=sharing
SIGN UPS WILL REMAIN OPEN
Feel free to begin posting I will post for my characters in just a little bit.