Red Band Society Signups
We all accept the fact we had to sacrifice our time in this hospital for whatever it is we have but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms and most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a mean girl, and a girl next door, and a player, a new guy and a rebel. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Red Band Society.
Welcome to Hembrooke Hospital in Boulder, Colorado! You don’t just always go there for a heck up or even surgery. You could be one of the teens that actually live there. They could have a medical or even mental condition and need to stay there. There a whole different ward for them, a school, everyone has their own room, game rooms and the place that many hang out at during night is the roof! But it’s not all fun, they also have doctor appointments and the nurses checking in on them. Group discussions and therapy happens every week. They call themselves the red band society since they each have a red band on their wrists which means they are in the teen’s ward. the roleplay basically revolves around this group of sick teenagers living in the pediatric ward of the hospital. each is afflicted with their own troubles and each has their own backstory and differing former lifestyles. but now that they are all on equal playing fields, their stories start to connect and get tangled within each other. just because they’re in a hospital, doesn’t mean life stops, perhaps just the opposite…
- Drug Addiction
- Bipolar Disorder
- Any Disorder
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Eating Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
Please try to refrain from Depression, Drug Addictions, and Anorexia. Also try to refrain from using the same disease/disorder as many other characters
• Don’t start any fights, please
• If you don’t know much about the illness you choose, do a little research or pm either me or @fal.renet1398 and we will try to help
• Please have a faceclaim that isn’t anime or a drawing
• Drama is encouraged but don’t take it too far
• Fade out if it gets to that point
• You can swear if you blur it or add a $ymb@l to it
• If you are uncomfortable or triggered by in-depth detail of eating disorders, depression/self-harm, addiction, or strong/suggestive language then this thread probably isn’t for you.
• Please try not to powerplay, it is okay if you accidentally but please try to refrain
• Be at least semi-advanced. yeah, we all get low muse where our posts suck, that’s acceptable, but in general, don’t sign up if you aren’t an adequate writer. Meaning at least 2-3 sentences.
- Please know how to Roleplay before joining this
• Try to be moderately active.
• Try and keep the genders balanced.
• Be respectful.
• We can deny your forum. Apologies in advance if we do. Also please don’t argue with us.
- Try to refrain from pregnancies
• Don’t make your characters perfect.
• Have fun and be creative!
IN NEED OF MORE HOSPITAL STAFF!
These can be broken
• Don’t leave the hospital without permission.
• No skipping group sessions or treatments without permission
• Do not enter restricted areas.
• Follow basic etiquette.
• Any violation of these rules will result in appropriate action.
Fc Slides: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18oAkrETGqp_ENanBlrpAOBMQtpZY0RTwNBAPRAqRm0I/edit?usp=sharing
If you were on the original on Episode Forums and want your same character just let us know!
Tags of those who signed up on the other forums
@RPers sorry for the tag