Renegade Series Discussion

So the Renegade Series are three YA books by Marissa Meyer.

I think they’re pretty popular, but I could be biased because I really adored the entire series. It’s in the fantasy and sci fi genres and it’s about superheroes and villains, mostly.

Brief Summary

Secret identities. Extraordinary Powers. She wants vengeance. He wants justice. The Renegades are a syndicate of prodigies — humans with extraordinary abilities — who emerged from the ruins of a crumbled society and established peace and order where chaos reigned. As champions of justice, they remain a symbol of hope and courage to everyone…except the villains they once overthrew. Nova has a reason to hate the Renegades, and she is on a mission for vengeance. As she gets closer to her target, she meets Adrian, a Renegade boy who believes in justice — and in Nova. But Nova’s allegiance is to a villain who has the power to end them both.

Anyway, have you read the series or do you want to? If you have, what did you think of the series?

1 Like

lol I clicked on this thinking it was the Tik Tok renegade :joy:

I’ve actually never heard of this series but it sounds pretty cool!

1 Like

I would want to read it. I’m not really a big fan of fantasy and sci fi but i like the ones about superheroes and the plot is o good!

same :eyes: :lips: :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Although I’m not that much of a fan of sci-fi, I might give it a read :thinking:
I also just looked them up and those covers look really good!