Revenge: Official RP Sign Up

@lb15 Hey! I’m sorry, but I’ll have to drop my reserve. Anyone is free to take it if they want, sorry again!!

1 Like

Reserve a female, plz! @lb15

1 Like

@lb15 I’d like to take the female sigma kappa vp role since @amore doesn’t want it anymore, if you are okay with it :relaxed:

1 Like

ok @SilverKittrn . @allure-me

2 Likes

So I was bored and decided to make a little thing for my fellow Kappa characters, I’m so pumped to roleplay!! @GlitterFist @Kat @lb15

4 Likes

This is so awesome!!!

This is really cute! We might get more members so hopefully we can add them to this! Once we have all the sign ups, could you make one for the other two sororities? I love how you did this! I would send you all the images!

1 Like

rn i’m working on my character (almost finished), but i can help too if it’s needed x

1 Like

Ok, thanks so much for the offer :two_hearts:

1 Like
2 Likes

submitted:)

Can I reserve a character in DZT

2 Likes

yes!

1 Like

Announcement:

Forms are due by March 4th, the RP will start on March 5th.

@ForeverAngel @MeghanWrites @GlitterFist @SilverKittrn @euphoriaa @Kat @The-Queen-of-Kit-Kat @metanoia @allure-me @Madilnel @chococarmela @Samantha79 @EmilyJunkie

9 Likes

Oohkay!!

2 Likes

Gotcha!

1 Like

Sure thing, I would just need the images

1 Like

I will Pm them to you as people submit their forms! I can not get over how cute the collage is. Thank you!

1 Like

Okay!

To make it easier to put her in collages/videos and stuff, I’d like to change Stardust’s fc to Skye Stracke. Would that be okay?

1 Like