RP Character Questions Thread - Daniel & Jezebel

I met Jezebel when I was… about 9 years old and… she was one of the only people in school who didn’t pick on me. So you know; I really… appreciated having a friend… which is why she became my best friend.

Honestly yes… ever since I lost my little sister I’ve been kind of lost so it would have helped knowing she was my family.

1 Like

because mikel sucks too

3 Likes

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

if anything shows how their relationship is going to be in the future - it’s him not coming to the sonogram :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

It is not hims fault!!! It is his makers!!!

3 Likes

i blame him :joy:

3 Likes

I take fullllll blame!!!

3 Likes

and i put full blame on mikel :star_struck:

3 Likes

Meh meh I’m outtie

3 Likes

bye

3 Likes

Jezebel:
Jess, if you’re seeing this, you are the best cousin I could ask for, but I still have to say Dan. Dan’s been my best friend for so long, he’s my brother. And for the record, even if Dan wasn’t here, listening in to my answer, that wouldn’t change it.

Jezebel:
I just really don’t know what I want to name her yet. I just know I want it to be something with a good meaning behind it. My middle name literally means unfortunate, so I want her name to be something positive.

Jezebel:
You should ask him that.

Jezebel:
I am, but I would have been just as happy if I was having a boy instead.

Jezebel:
I’m still trying to figure it out mostly. I just know I see myself in the future trying my best to be what my daughter needs.

Jezebel:
It’s great. Its like how whenever I stayed with him before, but not just for a night or two.

Jezebel:
Not a word.

Jezebel:
I wish I knew. He just hates me and doesn’t like me around Jordan. I don’t know what I could have done.

Jezebel:
I… I’m not going to be there long. Just dropping in for a little while. What Dan doesn’t know won’t kill him?

Jezebel:
I’m just confused by the whole situation. I just don’t understand why Dan’s so adamant about keeping him away from us.

2 Likes

aweeeeee

1 Like

@Littlefeets

marry bang kill

• Kai Azure
  • Mikel Lucas
  • Jordan Williams
1 Like

Even if it’s his creator’s fault… he better have a good explanation

3 Likes

nope

he was smoking weed

2 Likes

Jezebel:
You… you really had to ask that?
Marry Jordan, bang Kai, kill Mikel…

2 Likes

I-

@Madilnel

I-

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

He getting a job!!! He gotta support and grow up!!! That’s what he doing!!

3 Likes
  1. Jez, are you upset that Mikel couldn’t stop looking for a job to spend time with you since you CLEARLY have enough money to support the child without working
2 Likes