RP Character Questions Thread Signup

Which characters is it this week

1 Like

Hi, can I sign up Jane Cross from Camp Seafare and Korbyn Walker from X-Men: First Class?
Both my characters.

2 Likes

could I also sign up Aiden Eshen and Selena jackson from X-men: First Class?

1 Like

That’ll be fun. Jane’s a fun character to play.

2 Likes

Here’s this week’s thread everybody! Make sure to ask a couple questions!

Those with characters signed up for a thread:
@Venus @Laronie @CerealKiller @Secreterz @Mouschi @Ouijaloveletters @Madilnel @Nil @Quinn @GlitterFist @astxrism @Yomama @Sophia1233 @TL_DR @ForeverAngel @LunaticLeviTheSecond

This character is still available to ask questions until tomorrow as well!

4 Likes

:+1:t2:

I’ll add them to the list

1 Like

I’d sign my character up, but I’m having some cultural issues with her, and I don’t want to anger anyone. She’s Scottish/Irish, not entirely sure…

1 Like

No worries, you can choose to sign any characters up for a question thread that you want at any time

Ok. I just don’t want any Scottish or Irish people coming for my head. I doubt that’ll happen, but you never know.

1 Like

For the most part I think you’ve done fine, just mixing up the two slightly. The fact that you’re considered shows that you’re trying, which is a good thing.

Ok. I’ll probably sign her up after I’ve answered questions for Jane and Korbyn with a disclaimer that I’m trying my best.

I’m about to comment 100 times so I can finally get Eva up there~

1 Like

Lol, I wish you luck

2 Likes

Wish me luck when the thread happens-

I can already feel the ship questions

1 Like

Oh god. Xero and Eva…oh boy…hides behind couch

Korbyn and Jane’s may get depressing…

Just remember, they are in separate RPs, so they won’t be answering questions on the same thread.

Right, that’s what I thought

I wanna do mikel sooo bad ugh!!!

1 Like