RP character situations - jungle

Your character wakes up after a crazy day. They find themselves in a strange forest.

What do they do next?

Reply as your character if you want to

1 Like

Explore the place and see if there’re others stuck here too.

I have to think a little bit about what certain characters of mine would do, but @Castaways this sort of thing is something that you might have put thought into with your characters.

1 Like

Haha, This reminds me of a time my old hazbin character- Evangeline got trapped in a jungle. The first thing she did was complain :wink:

What do you think your character(s) would do RPers? @RPers :heart:

2 Likes

My character Ruby from Blue Royalty would either not care, or loose her s*it.

1 Like

X-Men: First Class

Xander ~ spend hours picking the four superpowers that would help him the most with arguments for and against each pick.

Dean ~ use his force fields for protection from the bugs and many jungle predators.

Celia ~ turn dirty water from a water source into drinkable water, use various chemical mixtures to create anything she needs (fire, protection, etc.)

Quentin ~ enjoy the solitude and try to use his jar of sand to fight off predators, while trying to get to a desert environment.

1 Like

AHAHHAHAHA this seems accurate

1 Like

Ruby: Eh. At least I’m away from the idiots…
Also Ruby: conniption fit

safiya would be like I KNEW IT and then have a sub anxiety attack
mamoud would collect seashells and say thank you to his spirit guides
beverly would stare in awe for a solid 30 minutes and then go back to looking around for wealthy 50 year old men to half-pretend to be a damsel in distress for bcos this time shes actually lowkey struggling

Regan would try to analyze or remember how she got there, then climb a tree and see if she can find any signs of life or a better few of her surroundings. She would check her phone for signals and then she would walk in the most logical direction, probably slip or trip at least once. Maybe cry or fall into a river but sooner or later she’ll get out or found by Lor.

1 Like

Joanna: WHERES MY GUN

1 Like

Aster: Huh…how’d I get here?

1 Like

Lucas: Blames Marc and Thomas…

1 Like

I mean Samson Reggis, Claire Strikcland and the other dude whose name I forgot and am to lazy to check it, did wake just that, and them being my favorite characters that I can remeber, I’m picking them.

Levvvvviiiiiiii! tackle hugs Hi. (There’s a reference in there)

1 Like

Aster: Yep…hopefully they don’t burn it down…

1 Like

Marc and Thomas: shrug, go with it.

also randomly have the urge to yell:“IT WAS ONE TIME AND IT WASN’T EVEN OUR FAULT!”

1 Like

Ohh … Ouija, I’m sorry but I just can’t seem to place that reference, can you please elaborate?

RWBY.

1 Like

Oh you meant an anime reference? I thought it was like an inside joke type of reference, phew. I thought you rememberes some thing our characters did or something and used it as a reference and I thought not knowing it would make me seem heartless, I’m so sorry.