RPers General Chat

Thank you!
It’s good to be back ^ω^

4 Likes

VERY slow my god, it was such an adjustement getting used to the hyper-speed of the new ones
also no true comments anymoree that saddened me
sameee gasp the nostalgia - and awww it’s awesome that you got to meet people you became so close with there ^.^

You definitely should :star_struck:
Oooh fanfic writing is very cool, 'd love to read one day
Hmm I’ll take a look—besides scifi and mystery, any other genres you prefer? And does it matter if they’ve started or not?

broski I can wait, the simple idea is very very exciting and I bet there are many people who feel the same way as me :wink:
Well either way I look forward to seeing you get more acquainted with this, even it involves small things as you say

3 Likes

Yo

2 Likes

Oh my god, I loved reading through Exousia, it was such a cool RP. I’m pretty sure I helped a bit with archival too??? though I might be getting mixed up haha

4 Likes

THE COMMENTS
MAN I MISS THE COMMENTS SO MUCH
it sure has been a lot of changes (ngl i don’t think i ever got completely used to the new episode forums lmao) but well, i’m glad to be here after everything

ksjdbvf not to self promo but skdhbvchsf i can give you my ao3 username if you wanna check out what i’ve written? i’ve written mostly about anime boys but well ksdbvhf it’s still writing and i enjoy it
and hmmm other than scifi… honestly i’m open to most things? i do miss a nice fantasy rp too

thank youuuu!
i’m excited to see how things go this time around :3

AAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU!
and thank you and everyone who worked in the RP archives! that’s so valuable to so many people, me included

5 Likes

I MISS THE COMMENTS TOO :pensive: that was such a loss omg
Sooo many changes gahh but yeah that positive remark for sure

OOH yes yes for sureeee I love reading other people’s writing stuff :star_struck: I’m not much into anime, but for sure I’d definitely read what you’ve got and leave enthusiastic comments ^.^

Hmm okay here you are~

RPS:

• Westeria (so war, magic versus science essentially. anyway it’s by blue and blue’s RPs are always awesome cry must stop procrastinating) Started: yesterday
  • D&D: Second Quest (mostly adventure RP, but likeee there are some puzzle aspects as it is D&D lolol) Started: Nov 2
  • Mistifying (yes yes this is definitely a mystery rp; get stuck in a village with no way out. people will die.) Started: Not yet
  • Las Levendas (okay so imagine fairytale-d, but then you play the fairy tale characters, not their kids, in a city with creative freedom to do whatever you want to their original fairy tale.) Started: Nov 28

Would include FTD butttt is been kinda dead as of late >.>

And SGs:

• Glass Shards (mystery? yes. assassin, challenges, become a spy typa thing) Started: Not yet
  • Final Destination (mystery? also yes. everyone dies and then they don’t. people begin to receive hints as to how the next person will die to try and save them from dying) Started: Not yet
  • Charmed Coven (fantasy: follows witches in their coven—a Cali SG™) Started: Aug 20, four SG posts since then

As am I, as am I :relieved:

5 Likes

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

LMAOOO
Hopefully for christmas you get a bunch of people joining :relieved: I honestly would but lord knows I should not reserve anymore characters until I get on top of my workload again :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

It’s fine, I have a bunch of really excited people, which help me be motivated, I’m just being obnoxious at any moment I can find :joy:

3 Likes

I see Cam is back :partying_face: I’ve heard so many good things about you!! I’m happy to see you around, I lead the archiving process hehe, if you need the link to the archives, lmk and I can get it for you.

4 Likes

ooooh thank you!
they sound v interesting
(i need some time before i can sit down and make a character kjfdbvhdbf but i’ll keep these in mind :3)

4 Likes

haha thank you! i’ll be sure to hit you up later then~

4 Likes

:wave::eyes:
Any tips for a duckling for coming up with a character personality that is not cliche? :eyes::eyes:
My brain is dying, so it’s hard for me to think of something for dnd :eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I mean, I wasn’t expecting you to pop out a character like within the day-
They’re just there for your reference ^.^

3 Likes

thank youuu <3

4 Likes

If you ask Cali, she can do this thing where you choose a trait from each group of traits
Did that even make sense-
idk :grinning:

3 Likes

There’s an example above where I did it for Marta. (wink)

2 Likes

hi

1 Like

Why did you reply after 30 years

3 Likes

It’s better late than never :grin::+1:

1 Like