Ok

1 Like

Oop … she is gorgeous … She does remind me of Euphoria tho

1 Like

@ELEANOR_W-15 SKELLY IS THAT YOU???

1 Like

Who is gorgeous? All of 'em?

1 Like

Where was the thread where you could find face claims?

1 Like
1 Like

not for an RP character but still, would love input
I’m making a character for something I’m writing. I don’t know her name yet but she’s an asexual Chinese-American girl who has a fear of heights and owns a podcast online. She’s attentive and nice but very distant with those she isn’t close to … help me choose her name >:)

choose a name for her
  • Lai
  • Jingfei
  • Da-Xia
  • Ming-Xia
  • Lihua
  • Hua

0 voters

ooh :0 Mingxia won !! yay

and with that if there are anyone who is Chinese, particuarly those familiar with the Chinese-American experience, I wouldn’t mind (i would love in fact) if you’d shoot me a PM of things you’d like to see better represented/things you want me to keep in mind or whatever

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking (mainly because of a tv show) about doing a superhero based RP, but a small group (only myself and probably 2 other RPers, maybe 3?) with each of us starting with two-ish characters and over time adding in more characters. I really want it to have some depth to it, where we can really develop something awesome with our characters.

I know this really depends on the dynamic of our group as RPers, so I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in doing this with me.

3 Likes

Ooooh… that sounds intriguing.

Oooh, that sounds nice!

1 Like

Since both @Cam and @ghostea are MEANIES i would like some help picking my character’s name:

• Rowan Cha
  • Rowan Min

0 voters

Faceclaim

thank you very much for voting \o/ your input is appreciated ~

3 Likes

make it a tie >:3

2 Likes

DON’T LISTEN TO THIS FOOL

2 Likes

hey hey, listen to me \o/

2 Likes