RPers General Chat

Cool. Look forward to seeing it. I’ll totally be keen to join, if I’m allowed. (wink)
No worries. I’m here to help if ya need it.

1 Like

Of course, anyone can join!

1 Like

Wicked. (big grin)

1 Like

Okay, I did it!

1 Like

i’ve watched like 10 kdramas and want a roleplay based on like half of them but i don’t even have time

2 Likes

Of course, I do. You’re amazing. Totally understandable. I’m just pleased to see (if I can say that) you again. HEHEHE. What you been doing with yourself?

1 Like

Haha, I don’t know about all that, there are still a lot of things I have to improve upon but thank you so much.

I’m excited to be back!! I’ve been meaning to come back but life’s always gotten in the way. I still can’t believe you even remember me since I’ve never really done anything on the forums other than RP.

I graduated high school this year and started college last fall. I’m currently in winter break and my second semester starts in like 6 days, so that’s fun. How’s it been with you both off- and online?

4 Likes

I think we all feel that way about ourselves though.

Of course I do, hehe. I believe you were in one of my SGs and possibly an RP too.

Congrats. What are you studying at college?
Yeah, I’ve been already. Just been busy with life lately, but trying to get back into my regular writing too.

1 Like

Oshawott!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s true.

The Saw SG/RP, right? I saw that you revived it now and I kinda wanna join it if there’s any space left.

I’m doing computer science.

It’s seriously insane how much life gets in the way of things you’ve been meaning to do, but I hope you get back into your regular writing. What have you written so far?

1 Like

Yep! The cutest starter imo

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right. I was think Adventure story SG as well, no? … Yes, I have. I believe there’s still space. Yes. Though I think I need to clear out a couple 'cause some of the users are M.I.A now. Whoops.

Damn. You be smart.
Still at home or are you dorming it?

I know, right. It sucks. Especially when you have time off from work and then go away on holiday, and end up busier than when you’re working. SIGH. I’ve been doing alright so far. Setting 2 weeks between publishing stories/chapters, and have been successful with two so far. Hopefully a third soon.

2 Likes

I can’t quite remember but I think I have. Was it like an RPG/Dungeons and Dragons kind of thing? If so, then I probably have, unless I’m mistaking it for another SG.
Yay!! I’ll make sure to reserve a character then.

Lmao not really, but thank you. I’m staying at home but I wish I could dorm so I could just get away and have my own room and time to myself, as well as for the dorming experience.

Oh my god seriouslyyyy. Like time flies so fast, especially during the pandemic. One minute you’re trying to relax and the next you’re occupied with things you couldn’t possibly think could keep you so busy. And that just leaves you less time to do the things you wanna do.
Yay, I’m glad you were able to successfully publish your writing. Are you writing on Episode or on another platform?

1 Like

You share with a sibling?

1 Like

Yeah, I sleep in the living room with grandma and sister while my parents sleep in the sole bedroom.

2 Likes

Oh. I’d go insane.

2 Likes

Tell me about it :sleepy: That’s one of the major reasons I wanna dorm

1 Like

Sort of, based on the old fantasy fighting books. Though maybe you were one of the OG in PM and not the SG.
Cool. Will tag you when I look at it again when I get time.

You are, definitely.
Yeah, true. Being away and on your own is great, but not have to worry about money while studying is just slightly better… if your home life is tolerable.

EXACTLY! Also, it doesn’t help that every year that passes us just seems to go faster as well. SIGH.
Yeah, thanks. I’m also trying this thing called actually promoting my stories. HAHA. You know, building some confidence to do that. HA. It’s on Tapas, a series of short “romance” stories (one per chapter) that are rebuilt from the RP writing prompts in the restricted section on the forums. HEHE.

2 Likes

Ah, I assume you all live in an apartment then? Probably eastern Europe or maybe eastern Asia? I apologise if this is too personal.

1 Like

It sounds familiar. I’ll check my Episode forums inbox.
Ahh I can’t wait!

If only money wasn’t such an issue and America granted free/cheap colleges, I’d be living it up in a dorm.

Ugh, so true. Time is flying by way faster than I’d like and it feels like I’m wasting my youth away stuck at home during the pandemic.
That sounds really cool! And you should definitely promote your stories more. From reading your SGs and RPing, your writing is definitely something that should be promoted.

It’s okay, it’s not personal at all to me. Yeah, we all live in an apartment. And I’m a proud New Yorker!

1 Like