RPers General Chat

also how long on average should a personality be?

4 Likes

No clue. I usually just do a couple lines.

1 Like

looks at my paragraphs from before i left the forums
haha

2 Likes

I’m glad I asked for your help with my character, then.

:sparkles: novels :sparkles:

I would say a paragraph or two is good, I usually go for like ten sentences at the VERY minimum

3 Likes

but then again that’s me and I typically go longer than those short paragraphs :dancer:t5: Cali always wants me to be more concise lmfao

the word is not in my vocabulary :+1:t5:

2 Likes

ksdjbvhf thank youuuu
i guess she won’t like what i write bc i can’t be concise to save my life

4 Likes

GASP NO she absolutely adores what you write, that is a thousand percent for sure but from what I’ve gathered she likes detailed but concise for most bios and personalities

And ayyy I can’t concise either :raised_hands:t5: Lmaoo

3 Likes

Im not sure exactly, but I’d say a well written personality could be 100-200 words, (or more is definitely good too, especially if its a copy you keep to yourself with information not on the slides) at least thats about the length that I’ve done for my characters personalities that I actually feel are decent.

2 Likes
my sign up magnus opus

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 9.10.46 PM

5 Likes

Woah. Teach mmmeee!

2 Likes

thank youuuu
i hope so ;w;

thank youuuu!
i’ll keep this in mind!

3 Likes

i honestly don’t know how i did it lsdjbvhdbf

2 Likes

LMAO :star_struck:
Sounds like an exciting character tho ooh

2 Likes

sjdhvcd thank youuu
i love and miss him very much
he was for an SG so i wanted to be as detailed as possible

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Less can be just fine for some characters/rps, but more usually doesn’t hurt.

Woah… That’s more than double the amount of words than the doc I have with the information for my character that has the longest bio I’ve ever written (2005 words just for his bio), and the information for another character as well… so woah

2 Likes

kdhbvchf yeah it was A Lot
but well, quantity =/= quality

1 Like

Oooh yes I get you I tend to go into a lot of detail with SGs as well—though definitely not to a fourteen page extent :joy:

3 Likes

kdsbvhkdf what can i say
i’m Extra
i even added like chara songs in the notes in the form dfjbvkdbf

1 Like

HAHA woww
honestly that’s just impressive tho, like dedicating all that time to making a single character… whooo I could never

2 Likes