Sally Face thread

Sally Face is a point and click horror game about a boy with a prosthetic face. The game was created in 2016 by Steve Gabry.

3 Likes

Added tags :kissing_heart:

Sweet, thank you!

1 Like

I LOVED watching Jacksepticeye play Sally Face. I’ve never played it myself, but it seems like such an amazing game. I was originally really scared of it but once I watched it I realized it wasn’t that scary.

I have a crush on Sally, honestly. I haven’t played it either, since I don’t have a computer, but I watched playthroughs.

1 Like

Sally was honestly so cool.

Yes, definitely. Larry was a huge mood

1 Like

Let me know if anyone wants to do a 1x1 Sally Face Rp. I really want to for some reason.

coughs

I got a computer, but my mom says I can’t get Sally Face…rage quits

1 Like

Live! unlike Sal and Larry…oof

1 Like

sigh @WolfGamerGirl37, did you play it yet?

1 Like

I have to wait until tomorrow to buy it. I had some bills come out this week.

1 Like

No worries. Take your time. I just really want this thread to live.

1 Like

Of course! Once I download it tomorrow I will post on this thread. Thanks for tagging me!

1 Like

Thank you so much. I honestly feel embarrassed posting about Sally Face so much, but it really is great.

1 Like

Lol never feel embarrassed about a game you play! Ignore those who judge you on what you play. I play wizard101 which is technically a family game but some people do not think it’s considered a true MMORPG. Though I have found people who love the game as much as I do on here. You’re hobbies are what makes you unique in life!

1 Like

Lol, I’ve heard of Wizard 101.

1 Like

Lol it’s a fun game! You have to pay for it though which is why it’s considered a family game. Since, it’s a game where the parents can play with their kids.

1 Like

Sally Face is so not a family game. At all.

1 Like