Secrets of Sulphur Springs

Secrets of Sulphur Springs Is coming to Disney channels at 8pm depending your time zone.

Here the description below.

Set in the fictional Lousiana town of Sulphur Springs, the series follows adventurous 12-year-old Griffin Campbell and his bright-eyed, thrill-seeking friend Harper as they come across a secret portal that allows them to travel back in time and uncover clues related to an unsolved town mystery.

Griffin’s world is upended when his father, Ben Campbell, moves the family from Chicago to Sulphur Springs to take ownership of The Tremont Hotel, an abandoned property that has been vacant for decades. The Campbell family, which also includes Griffin’s loving mother Sarah and his younger twin siblings, Wyatt and Zoey, moves into The Tremont in hopes of restoring the dim, cobweb- and dust-filled hotel back to the lively vacation destination it once was—a cheery bed and breakfast complete with an onsite summer camp and nearby bubbling-water springs.

Are you going to watch it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Added tags!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Here a couple of the videos.

( I have all ready seen the video but do you think ghost are real or fake)

Are ghost real or fake?

• Yes, they are real here in the world
  • No, it just a bunch of hocus pocus
  • Ghost aren’t real but it make believe

0 voters

1 Like

Ahhh yeah ghost are very much real and definitely not fake.
I’ve never seen this show but it seems interesting lol… I doubt I might even watch the full thing but I do love mystery shows ahh!
Hmm @AS007 have you seen this show? It does look intriguing.

1 Like

Imagine my shock when I got to know it is a show instead of a detailed itinerary about the chemical element Sulphur :pensive: :pinching_hand:

1 Like

:pensive:
Awhh such a heart breaking moment.

1 Like