Seven Seas High 💫 Official Thread

Ileara:kiss:

I watched as she smoked her cigarette. My lord would my parents kill me if they would ever see me smoking. I thought in my head. I kept on my friendly face as she introduced herself as ‘Alexis’ or ‘Lex’. “Nice to meet you Lex.” I said with a soft smile.
“I’m a dancer.” I answered her question.
“What about you…?” I asked.
“No wait let me guess!” I said looking at her from head to toe.
“Music?” I asked with a hundred question marks in my head.
“Or…Art. Something Artsy definitely.” I added.

@Aesthetic

2 Likes

Noticing her studying his face he looked away as he rested his head back on the wall. Norway, that’s amazing. “Cool.” He simply answered still looking straight ahead of him as he crossed his arms. She actually seemed rather nice and funny, not like those girls he know back at home. With their loud and bubbly personalities, thinking they are the best. But he doesn’t need many friends here, that’s not why he is here.
”If I am correct.”
“I didn’t know you are such an expert when it comes to accents.” He joked keeping a straight face as he took another drag, looking down at the floor before meeting her eyes again with a faint smile. “San Diego, yes. Proud of it.” He confidently said turning to fully face her as now he studied her. “So, why are you here?” He slightly tildes his head trying to figure that out on his own but there are many possibilities and what’s the point in guessing?

@deadrat - Lova

3 Likes

I’m from London. The UK if you aren’t good in Geography.
“You’re kidding” I raised my brow. Shocking init? “That’s crazy man we’re from London too!” I said with a smile “Good to find some London homies” I added
@glxwingAngel

3 Likes

Just standing and watching as people were slowly arriving she felt a mix of anxiety and excitement. She was at a place with so many people similar to her and interested in arts; for once she was happy about giving up medicine for this. Nervously bitting her lip she wanted to meet someone so badly but didn’t have the guts to just come up to someone, they all seemed so intimidating to her in a way. Maybe just because she was afraid of what they might think about her if she randomly pops up and says hi, that’s why she loved when other people approach her. It means they think she is interesting. Right?
Looking around she had no idea what they were supposed to do and she wasn’t confident enough to ask someone. The teacher seemed preoccupied so she didn’t want to interrupt them. Oh get it together. She took a deep breath before she noticed a guy, cute and not intimidating at all.
“Hi.” Walking up to him slowly, she quickly said with a nervous smile on her face as she tried to hide her accent. “Do you know what we are supposed to do now?” She quietly asked trying to seem confident about her words but failed.

@CerealKiller - Adam

2 Likes

Noah :100:

I was very surprised when he revealed that both of them are from London.
“You joking?” I said with a heavy accent.
Not only from the UK but also from my hometown. Okay, London is a giant city but it’s still lit.
"I thought I would be the only Londoner. We will keep the British spirit alive on this ship. " I said with a smirk. I wasn’t joking.
“What’s your major?” I asked curiously.
Would be funny if we had the same major as well. I thought.

@CerealKiller - I’ll reply later

2 Likes

I was wandering around the deck, at some point I just stayed in one place.
Hi
He looked at the girl who approached him, she was very pretty, which made me a bit nervous.
Do you know what we are supposed to do now?
“Um… I think we’re supposed to be here for now, until something happens…” I said “I’m not sure though” I slightly rubbed the back of my neck
“I’m Adam by the way,” I introduced myself
@astxrism
2 Likes

“I’m totally serious” I said and put my hand on my chest “swear it” I added
I thought I would be the only Londoner. We will keep the British spirit alive on this ship.
“Damn right we will” I smirked back “that’s really cool man” I said, I wondered if there were any more Brits here, and where did the rest come from
What’s your major?
“Illustrative arts” I answered “what about you?” I asekd

3 Likes

:sparkles: Harry Moore :sparkles:

As I was scrolling through my instagram, I looked up and noticed a girl approach me. She was a brunette and her thin little frame was alluring. I gave her a charming smile once she introduced herself. “Caelynn,” I repeated, saying it aloud so I wouldn’t forget. I chuckled at her comment, hearing a slight Brazilian accent? It was beautiful- as was she. “I’m Harry… Nice to meet you, darling.” I said, biting my lip softly. I had a thick British accent. Many people based opinions on me by just that. “What is your major if you don’t mind me asking?” I asked, a polite smile returning to my lips.

@Madilnel so sorry for the late reply!

2 Likes

:green_heart: Ray :green_heart:

My eyebrows raised a bit when I saw his hand but smiled bright and shook it, extending my arm out. He presented himself classily, I was kinda into it.
Looking back up our eyes locked for a second, so far yet so close, and I smiled. Frozen for a second, then relaxing myself (although in my head I was like wooh), “I’m Raymond, but’chou can call me Ray” I said in a relaxed tone, letting go of his grip. “So,” You could hear the nervousness, “Where are you from?” I could hear his light accent, southern.
@deadrat

2 Likes

“Oh…” She sighed quietly crossing both her legs and arms as he gave her an answer. Not what she was hoping for but it did make her smile softly. His subtle nervousness was was actually cute and made her just a tiny bit comfortable. “Ok, thanks. I hoped for a better answer but that’ll do for now.” Jokingly saying it she relaxed as she practiced her next words in her head. “I’m Sierra.” Everything sounded so smooth in her head but when she had to speak up it didn’t come out that way. “Wait… Where are you from? UK or Australia, I kinda mix up the accents.” With a warmer smile she furrowed her eyebrows, slightly embarrassed that she actually asked that and admitted it. But she liked it, she likes accents and meeting people from different parts of the world.

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

I got out of the car and said my final goodbye to my dad. “I love you,” I told him. “I love you too, now don’t hesitate,” he says with his usual proud eyes. “I know,” I said and gave him one last hug before I left. with my suitcase and computer bag all ready, I walked to the jet.
There I kind of take my moment to just write and get rid of the nerves.
Once on deck, we have a welcome word and then I just look around to see if I can spot any people.

Approachable.

I sigh as the jet took me off. we flew over my house and I knew my mother was now all alone. it was a bit painful, but I also knew this is what she wanted me to do; to follow my dream. I leaned back and put on some music as I waited for us to arrive at the ship.

After the welcome word, I took my suitcase and just walked around the deck for a bit, enjoying the view and maybe spot someone I could talk to

Approachable.

for both, however, I am going to bed soon

2 Likes

:kiss: Lex Morgan :kiss:

“I’m a dancer.”
I raised my brows as she spoke. “You’re a dancer? What type?” I asked with a light smirk. There were tons of dances- The waltz, tango, ballet, hip-hop… She was probably ballet or waltz, judging by her exterior.
“What about you…?”
Before I could reply she was already naming things. “Music?” I raised a brow, but before I could say something sarcastic she already said something else. “Or…Art. Something Artsy definitely.” I let out a laugh, quickly holding up a finger to silence her. “Fashion.” I stated. “I’m not some prissy barbie if that’s what you were thinking.” I added sarcastically.

When my mother was alive she owned the biggest fashion agency in the USA, that is- until she died, leaving it in the hands of me. So, I had to study up…

“If they had an auto-mechanic major, I would do that.” I told her, pointing to my shirt. “My father owns a shop. I could have been a mechanic at the age of 13 because I already knew everything.” I told her. “But fashion is my top priority right now.” I said, smirking confidently. I was doing it for my mom. It would be in my hands as soon as I turned 21, but I needed more information- hence why I was here.

@glxwingAngel

3 Likes

I smiled at her, she seemed also kind of nervous which was cute and somewhat relatable.
“It’s nice to meet you Sierra” I said “it’s a beautiful name…” I added sheepishly. Smooth Adam. Smooth. internal sigh.
Wait… Where are you from? UK or Australia, I kinda mix up the accents
I smiled at her question “I’m from Australia” I explained “the accents really do have a thing or two in common” I added “where are you from? I can’t recognize an accent…” I asked slightly rubbing my arm, even though I was starting to feel more comfortable.
I wasn’t too shy, but talking to pretty girls was always my downfall, they just get to me. I die.
@astxrism

2 Likes

He had a strange way of showing humour, and yet it was quite interesting.
“Oh yeah. I’m the best in my country.” I joke back with a small grin. When he looked up at me I couldn’t help but notice his eyes, they were hard to read.
Why are you here?
“I play the violin. That’s pretty much it, I guess. What about you?” I ask him. I wouldn’t naturally pin him down as the creative type.
@astxrism

2 Likes

“Why thank you.” She replied almost right away with a cheeky smile. When it comes to compliments she gets a bit confident. She is not all that shy just scared of what people might think but over the years she did learn how to be more confidents. And as much as she hated to admit it she did love the attention and getting some appreciation. “That was my first guess so good. Australia sound really nice.” She said showing almost no emotion this time but crossed her arms once again. “Cold Sweden. So this…” Quickly looking around she lightly shrugged her shoulders with a chuckle before meeting his eyes once again. “Is kinda different for me.” She’s been on many vacations and beautiful warm places but to study in this kind of surrounding was new to her. Different in a good way. “What’s your major?” She curiously asked, smiling so lightly. Guessing was never her stronger side so she didn’t say anything else, because she didn’t want to make a fool out of herself.

@CerealKiller

3 Likes

I listened to her as she spoke,
That was my first guess so good. Australia sound really nice
“Australia really is nice, there’s a lot to see in it” I agreed and explained “and people are nice. Not all of them though” I corrected myself
Cold Sweden. So this…Is kinda different for me
“Sweden? Wow!” My eyes widened a bit “that’s amazing, I always wanted to visit Sweden, it looks so beautiful in pictures!” I said with a smile. I wanted to travel, I still do. I never left Australia before. And that’s another reason I’m happy that I came here, that’s my chance to finally see the world a bit.
What’s your major?
“Poetry…” I answered. Although it was something I loved, I still wasn’t too confident about my poetry…
“What about you?” I asked, she was nice, I want to get to know her
@astxrism

2 Likes

As he took his hand in mine, I was taken aback by how soft they were. Our eyes locked for a moment; I felt a shiver down my spine. Raymond.
I was brought back to the present as he pulled away.
Where are you from?
“I’m actually from Texas. In my town, everyone knows everybody which is kinda spooky going from that to being surrounded by strangers.” He chuckled lightly. “What about you? Where are you from?”
@raviola

1 Like

Finishing his cigarette he smiled more to himself as he threw it in the bin next to him. Of course he was leaning against a wall closes to the bin, he’s not the one to throw it on the ground or worse in the water. “What a prestigious title, congrats.”
When she mentioned violin he lightly smirk, crossing his arms now. “Violin? That’s different. I could’ve sworn you were into fashion or dancing or something like that. And I don’t mean to disrespect you in any way. It’s good.” He smiled genuinely actually interested in her answer. Even if he is more into art he does enjoy music and people who could play some instruments, he even plays the drums. “I’m an illustrator.” He simply answered not wanting to say much about it. She sure will see him around with his sketchbook so there was no need to say something else. And if he doesn’t know you that well he doesn’t like to speak, it was never uncomfortable to him just because he got used to it and actually likes being alone. It is hard making friends that way but if you show him how interesting you are he might act differently. So that’s what he did now, he just simply gave her a smile without saying anything.

@deadrat

2 Likes

“I bet it is, I’ve never been there sadly but it is on my list. Hopefully it’ll happen soo.” She nodded with a smile stoping herself from saying anything else. When she loves something and enjoys the conversation she does tend to talk more about herself than anything else and she didn’t want to sound like she was full of herself or anything.
“It is amazing, I do love Scandinavia and colder weather.” There she goes again. Smiling, she quickly changed the subject back to him and his wishes. “I hope you do, it’s even better in reality, trust me.”
Listening to him she looked at him a bit surprised when he mentioned poetry. She didn’t know anyone who was interested in poetry but she always was, she never tried it but it was always appealing to her. “I honestly wish I could do that. That’s so beautiful, wow. What got you into that?” She said with a genuine smile before answering his question. “Interior design.”

@CerealKiller

2 Likes

Orp

Announcement

Hey guys!
So we made an Instagram slides (Credit to the amazing @CallMeRebekh ) so everyone’s characters could catch up and everything.
Message us in the chat it you have any questions :heart:

tags

@raviola
@glxwingAngel
@astxrism
@Madilnel
@Kat
@Kate
@Meekepeek
@Skyler2
@HyperKari
@SilverKittrn