This thread is for the promptees! If you want to sign up for practicing on writing this the the thread for it. In the class you will write in which type of style you prefer. This can range for a stories across Episode, Wattpad, Choices, books, screen plays and even poems! This is just give you an idea of what style to write in. The class will be prompt based but it will be the same story just more to add to it. If you choose the poem style of writing you have a choice of writing full story like Edgar Allen Poe or short poems that are continuations of a certain subject the prompt is based on.

I’m tagging the reviewers to this thread so that they know what styles could be the choices. Also if you want to you can add your choice of style to your post when you sign up. This will make it easier to assign reviewers to the promptees. I need six promptees for the class to start. Once I have all the participants of both promptees and reviewers the class will start about four to five days after everyone has signed up.

Reviewers

@Chococarmela
@WhiteBlossom
@Kimballet
@Kanubish
@LHT Still waiting on one more positions to fill up.

Promptees list:

First class

@ChaoticDeluge
@WritingWithStars
@MeghanWrites
@melancholy
@WolfGamerGirl37
@BlackBlood

The first class is filled up for writers if you want to participate in the next class please reply below!

6 Likes

I want to join!

1 Like

Okay cool!

1 Like

I’ll join, why not :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Still need 4 Writers!

I’ll be a guinee pig!

1 Like

Thank you!

Cr°p what did I just get myself into?!

oh well, can’t be worse than the time I volunteered to swim across the channel for charity.

1 Like

Haha relax, the prompts will be easy. This is the test class.

I’ll be a writer

1 Like

When do you want to start this? I’ve just mentioned on the private rpers only group chat

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

I’m hoping to start this as soon as I have everyone on board. So maybe next week or end of the week? It depends on how fast I can fill the slots up.

1 Like

Will mention it again on our top secret conspiracy chat!

@RP-Apprentices read dis

2 Likes

This sounds interesting but I’m too busy to join, sorry :cry::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Awww.

Wait are you an apprentice?

1 Like

Yes :eyes::sparkles:

gasp you are no longer temporary leader!
Who said that? :eyes::sparkles:

You could get rp apprentice as a title now if you want
Nah, titles are overrated :eyes::sparkles::blush:

1 Like

Rude.

1 Like