If it’s such a big deal to you to be pinged from me from time to time for help, you clearly don’t care about the Forums. Maybe I should shut down? How about in an hour.
- What do you think the Everyone tag is for if not to be used?
- Y’all are quick to freak out when I say I’m gonna close, but you won’t do anything to help.
- It’s a ping. That’s it. You can deal with it or the door is there.
- Having to dismiss a ping < more people seeing my request for help
I just want to say I do not mind getting pinged for anything. I really wish I could do more to help with these forums.
- I’m not asking for money. I pinged everyone to ask them to READ SOMETHING AND GIVE FEEDBACK
- YOU CAN LITERALLY MUTE THE @EVERYONE TAGS ON DISCORD
- I’m ngl considering the time I pinged @everyone before this time was to tell you that my granddad died, I think you need to get some F*CKING SYMPATHY RIGHT NOW AND NOT MAKE ME FEEL BAD FOR PINGING EVERYONE RIGHT NOW
- It’s a ping. I’m not asking you to give me blood. Many discord servers don’t even have an @/announcements tag, so everyone gets pinged on the @everyone tag. I’m in at least 5 like that
I’m very sorry that happened. I remember the grief I felt when my grandpa died. As my grandma says, f*ck Cancer.
- Now I’ve left the Discord so you won’t get any more pings from me. And I’m not the only one who left, either.
I was actually planning to join.
X.x tht explains why my message didnt go through
I’m a little lost.
- Seriously you’re just showing that you care so little about the Forums that you can’t even take a few red pixels on your screen that you can dismiss
I used the @everyone ping on Discord to ask people to read the details this course and tell me what they think:
People had an issue
- Can I just remind people that I’m using Shani’s Tutoring to pay for the Forums?
I turned of notifications on discord so I never saw, sorry.
What kind of issues? About what? The @everyone?