Skin care and makeup

What’s your everyday skin care and make up routine?

3 Likes

Olay Daily Moisture Cream before bed and when I wake up. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser when I shower, usually after work. Stridex for times when I feel icky, but can’t shower yet. I usually just stick with cherry chapstick lol

1 Like

Wake up, splash water on my face, put on chapstick, done.

1 Like

Nice

1 Like

Skin care: non-existent. I use chapstick on my lips though.
Makeup: I usually start with foundation and/or concealer if I’m wearing it, otherwise I start with my eye makeup; eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara and then I’ll apply blush if I’m wearing it and lipstick/lip gloss.

1 Like

I do the same thing. With my makeup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I tend to do really simple makeup when I go out, with an emphasis on my eyes. The only time I’ve actually done a full face of makeup with foundation and everything (other than when I’m performing) was for my school’s semi-formal this year.

1 Like

Skin care: I use micellar water to remove my makeup and put on moisturizer at night, after removing makeup, and before putting it on. Right now I have acne, (I don’t know why; I haven’t had it in a few years) so I use baking soda and lime juice and a spot treatment cream.

Makeup: Moisturizer and/or primer, then foundation and concealer. After that, I put on a little bit of blush and highlighter, then I put on eye shadow and mascara. Then I put a little brow paint on just to even out the color. Lastly, I apply lipstick.

1 Like

Skin care: I wash my face in the morning, does that count? :joy:
Makeup: ehm…non-existent

I tried doing my makeup when I was still in school but it took me forever and I never liked it so I just stopped. And I guess I’m blessed with good skin because I never had to use any skin care daily

1 Like

I’ve kind of developed a skin care routine that involves a face wash followed by a spray that I got which hydrates my skin.

1 Like

Wash my face literally three times a day and I don’t touch my face a lot or allow people to touch my face

1 Like

Skin care: I wash my face in the morning and before bed. 4 times a week a use a face mask, Cup O’ Coffee (Lush) and I’m obsessed with it!

Makeup: I did a lot when I was younger but now I don’t really have time or energy for that. If I’m going somewhere important I’d do my brows, put on fake eyelashes and eyeliner, a bit of foundation and that’s it!

@BeautyEssentials, want to share your routine? :innocent:

2 Likes

I wash my face everyday and wear a night moisturizer, I have to wear E45 cream on my eyelids to stop the skin being sore but I’m also supposed to dab warm water on them (I never get the chance)