That Moment When-

So this thread was on the old episode forums and I wanted to remake it! So basically you just finish the sentence! Your response can be either funny or awkward or sad or anything as long as it follows the forum guidelines!

Feel free to talk about any of the things that people say and add on!

Also rip, I don’t know if this belongs in a more specific part of the general chat or not.

I’ll start:
That moment when you laugh out loud at a thought and then realize that someone’s right behind you.

13 Likes

Moved to forum games

1 Like

@sofia

2 Likes

wait is this inspired by the thing I made??

that moment when someone waves at you and you wave back! except they weren’t waving at you :flushed:

4 Likes

What thing? Someone made this thread on the old episode forums so I wanted to remake it

Oof, it’s so awkward when that happenssss

1 Like

That moment when someone’s talking to someone else and you think they’re talking to you so now it’s just awkward silence

2 Likes

Oml, also:

That moment when you talk to someone and they don’t acknowledge you at all

2 Likes

Omg no :sob: that’s so embarrassing

That moment when you’re just daydreaming in class and someone’s talking to you and they ask you a question so u just say whatever and now it’s weird coz you don’t know what they said-

3 Likes

Oof, wait, that reminded me:

That moment when you can’t hear what someone is saying and you ask them to repeat themselves like three times and you still don’t know what they’re saying so it gets awkward

1 Like

The moment when you try to quit your job but your boss convinces you to stay just another month (on repeat). :roll_eyes:

The moment the food you’ve been looking forward to eat the whole day is gone when you come home. :sleepy:

The moment when you need to but can’t remember the code to your phone because you’re always using touch/Face ID… :woman_facepalming:t2:

The moment when the wifi suddenly stops working. paniiic

The moment when you go to a lecture/class and the teacher never shows up. :nerd_face:

1 Like

The moment when u thought there was going to be a substitute teacher for ur class but it turns out ur teacher is here and u didn’t do ur homework
rip child

2 Likes

That moment when ur on your phone in the middle of the night and your mom comes to check if ur sleeping
heart attack tingz

3 Likes

The moment when the alarm goes off. heart attack

1 Like

That moment when your teacher walks in on the class actually doing their work
awh

3 Likes

ooh. I also made one on the current episode forums but it got closed ages ago :eyes:

2 Likes

That moment when you make a plan as to what you’re going to do and then you don’t end up doing it

1 Like

That moment when you were having a good day but then something minor turns it into the worst day ever :sob:
(That wasn’t today, BTW, but it actually happened to me in the past)

1 Like

That moment when you want to tell your friends something that’s bothering you and they tell you to shut up because you’re annoying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That moment when you’re in class and you’re watching a video and the music accidentally comes out of nowhere.

2 Likes

The moment when you tell your friends who your crush is and he comes out of nowhere.

1 Like