A number of contestants (no more than 20-25), boys and girls (and other), will compete for one of the hearts of two Bachelors/Bachelorettes (my creation). There will be individual and group dates, cocktail parties, and eliminations. Eliminations, yes. Yes, your character will be able to get eliminated and be out of the story. Though eliminations may be down to a public vote sometimes, not just me, just to make it a little fairer. Then, by the end, we should be left with two contestants who win the bachelor and bachelorette’s hearts. The main goal of this story is for your character to win the heart of one of the Bachelor(ette)s.
You create the contestants who will complete for one of two hearts of my bachelor(ette)s
I have fully-created a selection 3 bachelors and 3 bachelorettes for you to vote on in the sign-up form to narrow it down to two your character(s) win(s) the heart of. However, you will get to read about them until the two are chosen. Though with each sign-up, I’ll share reveal something about a bachelor(ette) with the most votes.
- Reserving only lasts 7 days. If you haven’t signed up in that time then your reserve is lost.
- It is set present day in Northern American, though please still go as diverse as you want!
- There is only room for 20 characters, (maybe 26 characters MAX), so no more than two characters per person (one of each gender if signing up two).
- Your character(s) will need to be very detailed when describing their personality so that I can portray them the way you envisioned. Just try not to repeat information just by using different words.
- READ ALL the information in the sign-up form, it IS important.
All 6 of MY bachelors/bachelorettes do have COMPLETED profiles, but I won’t be showing you the FULL profiles until after sign-ups close. This is so no one tries to make their “soulmate”. Though, after each sign-up I will reveal something about the bachelor or bachelorette who is leading the votes.
When the story starts, this thread will be used for general chat to keep the story thread only for the story, so only I should post there.