The Covet Thread 💋

Hey, guys! I’ve been obsessed with the mobile game Covet for quite a bit, so I decided to make a thread about it! :eyes: Covet is a fashion app in which you have to build a fashion empire by increasing your closet value and entering dress-up challenges. You can level up and unlock different hair and makeup, and join fashion houses. It kind of gets addicting after playing for a while, I can’t even start school anymore unless I’ve entered the daily challenge :flushed:

If you havent joined a fashion house yet, mine is called “Undoubtedly Stunning” and it actually used to be owned by @Rose :eyes: :heart: I would love to have you join! If you have a fashion house or are in a different one, you can reccomend yours down below! :smile: If you already play the game, you can also put your username down below (mine is JiminsAesthetic, but I can’t add friends :confused: ) You can also share your tips/tricks for playing the game and what you thought of certain outfits or challenges!

Thank you so much for reading! Happy Coveting! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Do you play Covet? :eyes: :revolving_hearts:

• Yes! I love Covet!
  • I used to play it :eyes:
  • No, but I’m downloading it now!
  • No, I’ve never played Covet.

0 voters

9 Likes

Covet is lit, man. 10/10.

6 Likes

I know, right? :scream: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love Covet! :heart_eyes::rose::two_hearts:

What level are y’all on? I’m on level 30. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Also, moved to gaming and added some tags :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tags :scream:
I’m on level eleven, but I think you already knew that :joy:

2 Likes

Np :smiley::rose::two_hearts:
And yeah, how close are you to level 12? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Only like 15,000 away :joy: wait why did I say only, that’s a lot…

3 Likes

One of my friends used to play it :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

OooooOoo your friend is a queen :crown: and you

1 Like

I’ve never played it because my phone doesn’t have enough storage for any games :no_mouth::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Oof…at least the free clothes you get when you enter those challenges (forgot the name, haha) will boost your closet value :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

:broken_heart: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I’m so sorry! I wish we could play together :(((

OH YEAH I LOVE THOSE CHALLENGES! :heart_eyes: Hopefully I’ll be there soon, though, the hairs look really pretty! :scream:

1 Like

Lol I deleted it yesterday. :joy::v:

1 Like

Me and Covet have an on and off relationship…

3 Likes

Same here… I downloaded it back in 2017, but I just couldn’t get into it, maybe because I only got a boring selection of clothes, or I just didn’t know how to unlock any cool clothes.

A fashion game I really loved was Campus Life. I played it like crazy in 2015, but about a year later, they stopped updating it and removed the model competition, so it got boring. :pensive:

2 Likes

Oh noooooo, whyyy :sob: :sob:
I get that on and off relationship thing, though :joy:

Awww, I’m sorry! Yeah, sometimes, it’s hard to play when you can’t get certain items without using real money :////

OOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS ONE OF MY FAVS! I’m so sad they deleted it… the model competition was the best though :cry:

2 Likes

Idk I ran out of Cash and Diamonds. :sob::sob:

Wait a week and I will download it again, lmao.

2 Likes

XD Sameeee here! I’m so broke-

OOoo :eyes: I can’t wait!

1 Like

Same! I’ve been playing on and off for 3 years and I’m only on level 13. I’d be 20 if I didn’t lose my closet the first time. :sob:

4 Likes