The Forgotten Realm SG {Signups}

The Forgotten Realm

Your character will be required to be a thief - not an evil one, just a thief. Think Alladin or Robin Hood. There are not many requirements for this SG, just make sure that your character doesn’t have much money. They can come from a rich family, they’d just need all of the ties to that family severed. They also need to at least be allies with the other members of their guild. Their Guild consists of the other members of the SG. Try not to worry too much about this when making a character, though, if there’s anything wrong I’ll privately PM you and we can discuss things.

Look, this looks a bit more messy than it actually is. There’s an action packed plot, however every combat situation can be resolved with an item you’ve acquired, talking to the person, or by running away (very brave, I know), or you can just attack. Full disclosure, your character might die. If you want a surprise death, let me know and we can plan that out. Or your character might just die because of something stupid they did.

So, if you have any questions at all, you can PM me and we shall discuss.

Information

The Realm of the Forgotten consists of 5 kingdoms: the Kingdom of Kohl, the Kingdom of Augarith, the kingdom of Ivravia, the Kingdom of Dupatta, and the Kingdom of Xorin. Each has lost many from the War that ended three decades ago, before our heroes were even born. The war lasted 10 long years and started with the illegal poaching of Dupatta’s swans, their national animal and an endangered species. Though the official war war started with this incident, there had been a Cold War going on for years before that between Augarith and Dupatta.
Each Kingdom is relatively small with around 10,000 people in each. They rely on each other for protection against the tribes who live in the Forgotten Realm. There are four different tribes in total, each one in a different terrain. There’s the Sharkfins in the Castall Seas. Every member has dreadlocks and wears way too many belts for… whatever reason. Each carries a dagger strapped to their leather boots and a sword sheathed into one of their many belts. The Ice Tigers, the tribe that scours Gravelforte Tips, wear dyed white leather armour with fur around the neck and arms. Along with lynx fur cloaks. There’s also metal plates located on their knees and elbows as protection whilst sliding down the snow covered peaks. The Ice Tigers only use crossbows, and their preferred method of attack is a sneak attack. In the Thicketed Forest there are the WildLings. The Wildlings use hand crafted bows and wear leather coated in thin metal constructed to look like leaves. They are by far the largest tribe, though no one is sure how many people in total are in the tribes. The final tribe, and one of the most dangerous tribes, is the NightWalkers. They adorn themselves with spears and throwing knifes, they only fight at night, and
None of the kingdoms have any towns, only their capitals as the Realm of the Forgotten is rather small. Augarith is in the middle and is considered the capital (this is a self given title).

Rules

• This SG will be a smaller one so for now everyone can only make 1 character. If only a few people sign up, I will lift the limit and you’ll be allowed to make more.
  • There are no reserves, just make a character whenever you can.
  • If too many people sign up, I might have to remove some characters, so please don’t get mad if I remove your character.
  • Please try and be active, just make sure you respond to the questions.
  • Also, I’m sorry that the Sign ups are a little long, it’s just that this SG has a lot to do with the characters as they can effect a lot of things.
  • If you don’t know what an SG is, I suggest looking at this.
  • No killing your fellow guild members, even if you have permission from their owners.
  • Romances are allowed, whether it be with a guild member, one of the royals, or someone else you meet. It can happen.
  • There’s no technology either. They use oil lamps for light, carriages and horses for transportation, however they do have plumbing and proper tattoo parlors. There’s just no proper phones, computers, wifi, nothing modern day.
  • Every character currently lives and is in Kohl. They could have been born in a different Kingdom, but they’d need a good reason as to why they live in Kohl now. It’s also worth mentioning that just because they used to live somewhere doesn’t mean they know everything that’s going on in that Kingdom.
  • There’s no date in mind for when this will start, by the way.

Information/Faceclaims The Forgotten Realm Information

Tags/People who were interested

@Soleil @benitz786 @TheDancingFryer @averis @passionfruit @CelestialKitten @idiot.exe @angelic @kalon @ForeverAngel @fang @CrazyCaliope @sunflower.flow @BrookieK @Tellyg47 @Littlefeets

I haven’t done this in a while so if I messed something up let me know

12 Likes

I’m guessing sticky McStick wasn’t accepted then?

2 Likes

Or my little Leo?

2 Likes

Well, Sir Stick was a Stick Figure and Leo was a mutated Ebony Fly so… no. Sorry.

McFigure

2 Likes

Ah yes - it’s been a while since I saw my masterpiece. sigh

2 Likes

There truly is no light in this horrible world :pensive:

3 Likes

Well they’re supposed to be friends with each other :eyes:

2 Likes

True friends kill each other

2 Likes

What kind of… You know what, nevermind.
Just no killing other guild members, please.

1 Like

True friends stab you in the front.

2 Likes

A true friend doesn’t stab you at all. Why would your friend ever want to kill you?

1 Like

May I reserve a female?

1 Like

why tf do I have this on watching I’ve never even seen this thread-

2 Likes

There’s two? :hot_face:

2 Likes

U wanna reserve lmao

2 Likes

SORRY, that’s my bad, I accidentally tagged you and not SilverKittrn

2 Likes

Can I reserve a… I don’t know. A character for now. I’ll figure out their gender later!

1 Like

Lmao it’s okay it lowkey looks rad ngl

1 Like

There’s no reserving due to the small amount of characters that this SG can hold, but I’ll be looking forward to your potential characters.

3 Likes

Oh well then

1 Like