The Fun Fact Thread!

So this is an old game from the episode forums. Anytime you’re on this thread/click on it, you have to write a fun fact.

I’ll start.

FF: I like tortilla chips.

11 Likes

Fun fact: I only know unfunny facts :no_mouth::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Fun fact: … uh, I’m eating cinnamon twists

3 Likes

Fun fact: I wrote down a list of all the people who wanted to get tagged for the poll battle because I’m lazy :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Fun fact: I like nacho’s.

4 Likes

Fun fact: I’ll tag a few random humans and not humans on this thread, so they’ll have to write down a fun fact too :smiling_imp::eyes::sparkles:

Some tags 😈

@Dying_Dreams @Nessie @StarMaryGoth @MeghanWrites @bookJunkie @CelestialKitten @PessimisticPuppy @Jass @LHT @RainbowCat @Jass @Secretz @Secreterz

6 Likes

Fun facts… uhhhh

5 Likes

Fun fact, I can’t walk in heals :upside_down_face::joy: I am gonna wear them for Christmas so I practiced a little bit today and nopee, didn’t went well :grimacing:

5 Likes

Fun fact, the teacher can actually send the whole class to isolation :joy:

3 Likes

Fun Fact: If you type “do a barrel roll” in the Google search, the whole page will spin. :rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Search up Thanos and click the picture

2 Likes

Fun fact : A “buttload” is a real measurement of weight

3 Likes

Fun fact: my questions on question threads are not as random as they seem :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I am very stressed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Fun Fact: Going outside in the cold can’t give you a cold! A cold is a virus that spreads through coughing, sneezing, ect… It’s just more common in the winter because everyone is closer together indoors.

TL;DR - You can’t get a cold from being cold.

4 Likes

Fun fact: I’m tired

3 Likes

Fun fact …i am freaking out that i might fail a language exam (not English ofcourse)

3 Likes

Fun fact: This is a fun fact thread.

4 Likes

Fun fact: I’m wearing blue socks :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

Fun fact: Ice is nice.

3 Likes