The Hunters: The Beginning of The End
Pleasant Springs, Vermont: a place of destruction, pain, and supernatural creatures. Once a beautiful town now turned into a war-zone running wild with supernatural entities. With the town itself held together by a few strings and the corrupt in charge, how long before everything finally snaps? Who can you really trust when it seems like everyone’s against you? With the actual citizens themselves feeling like more of the hunted then the hunters?
It was July 4th, 2019… Everyone was enjoying their brief lapse of vacation, with fireworks and barbecues. No one suspected the fall, it was the beginning of the end. This mass army of inhuman creatures overtook the small town, and now anyone human is considered nothing but a meal. The humans hide, while the supernatural rejoice in their new-found freedom. Anyone who wasn’t supernatural went into hiding, though many begged to become monsters. The streets were overruled with werewolves, vampires, witches, everything and anything you could imagine. They laugh at us, the humans. They call us weak, pathetic. They attack us in our sleep, drag us away from our crying children. The only thing we can do is fight back, though are efforts seem worthless. Some say it’s the apocalypse, others say it’s just twisted fate. I think it’s the beginning of something far, far worse.
(You guys can be humans, hunters, or monsters. It’s your choice.)
- Cursing is allowed, but please, please put a little * over one of the letters.
- Romance is encouraged, but do not include inappropriate scenes.
- No real drama on the roleplay.
- Please do not make drastic changes without consulting me first.
- No homophobic, or racist characters. I don’t care that this is ‘just a roleplay’ that is offensive.
- Add as many characters as you please.
- When talking out of RP use ORP, OORP, OOC, ect.
Before you start…
- Werewolves can turn without a full moon, but not very often.
- Vampires can drink from humans or blood bags. They can’t survive off animal blood.
- If werewolves bite anyone THEY WILL TURN INTO A WEREWOLF.
- For vampires to turn humans they must feed them their blood.
- Witches can use dark, light, and nature magic
- Monsters cannot become hunters.
- Demons cannot enter churches.
- Angels can possess people, but only with their permission. Angels do not have human bodies, they can only possess others.
- Angels do not need to sleep, eat, or drink; But they can if they want.
- If mermaids touch water, they shift.
- If you kill the vampire that ‘compelled’ you. You get your memories back.
- A siren’s song can make anyone except another siren do whatever they say.
- Wendigos eat humans.
You can only become a Wendigo by being possessed by one.
- Vampires have: Super speed, super hearing, and super strength. They can also smell blood from a mile away, and can heal quickly. They also have compulsion (the ability to make people forget things) Their weakness is the sun, they need to wear a spelled piece of jewelry to survive in the sun. They can only die by a steak in the heart.
- Werewolves have: Super smell, hearing, quick healing, and strength. They can also tell if someone’s a vampire or a werewolf. They feel a natural bond towards one of their kind. Their weakness is silver.
- Witches have: Different abilities depending on their powers. Witches usually come in convents. Weaknesses may vary.
- Hybrids have: A mix of vampire and Werewolf except they are RARE and have to be born that way. Or be bitten by a hybrid on a full moon. They are also very powerful. Weakness a silver steak.
- Ghosts have: The ability to go through walls, possess people, and objects. Ghosts can be invisible if they want. Weaknesses: Salt, and iron.
- Demons have: the ability to possess people, make deals, and can turn invisible. Weaknesses are salt, holy water, churches, and flitch under the word of God. They can’t touch bibles or enter churches. They can’t be killed, only exorcised.
- Angles have: Angels can fly, have magic abilities, kill demons, go into heaven, and heal people. Their wings are invisible to the human eye, and can only be seen by other angels, and demons. Weaknesses: They can be killed with an angel blade, which only other angels have. They can only be killed by demons or other angels.
- Mermaids can control water and the sea. They also have beautiful voices.
Wendigos are fast, strong, and vicious.
- Dragons can shift into a dragon whenever they please if they are in control with their power. Dragons can have fire powers, regardless if they are in human form or not.
A few tidbits
- Werewolves feel the natural need to move, especially if they haven’t turned that day.
- Hybrids don’t need to feed as much as vampires or turn as much as wolves.
- Angels struggle with human emotions and don’t understand most human needs.
- Not all demons are heartless, though most are.
- Ghosts usually keep themselves hidden, it’s difficult for them to talk to the living.
- Witches feel a natural bond towards other witches.
- Hybrids don’t burn in the sun like vampires, but it does hurt them if they don’t wear a spelled necklace like the vampires.
- Mermaids love to swim, and like werewolves feel the natural need to do it.