The infection game rp

OORP: Yeah but there’d be no storyline behind a regular smegular zombie

1 Like

Ember died, right?
(@secretz do you want to join us again? :eyes::sparkles:)

2 Likes

ORP : Well right now I’m just kind of confused, so I’m just gonna wait for the updated summary on the thread. Because I first thought you all came up with this on the spot at first and this was the beginning of the apocalypse, not 6 years in. :flushed:

3 Likes

She did. Thrown to the zombies :sob:

2 Likes

Just pretend that you ran into our hideout :eyes::sparkles::joy: it doesn’t have to make sense :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

2 Likes

OORP: Just want to run this by you @MeghanWrites

Jay

Jay

The night was quiet- apart from the moaning of the approaching zombies. A small yellow orb blew in the wind and once it touched the ground, more emerged from the one orb like fireflies. They danced in the night sky and formed a bigger sphere. They began to spin, and spin, spin until they all disappeared. That’s the night I fell from the sky after being snatched 6 years earlier.

1 Like
Summary

When a brave scientist try to make a cure for cancer, the cure turned to something contagious. The scientist had 3 test subjects who were suffering from cancer, and those test subjects changed when they drank the cure. The scientist kept them in a room, without food or water for a couple of months to observe their behavior. Soon, they started showing weird symptoms. They started to walk in a weird way, they started to crave something other than normal food, and they attack anyone who tries to go to the room. Soon, they started rotting and they smelled bad. On the 15th of August 2019, the scientist let them out of the room to see what they’d do. The test subjects soon ran violently to the scientist and started attacking. Fortunately, the scientist escaped the lab by splashing some sort of liquid that made them look and act like humans at day, but look and eat humans at night. When these test subjects bite a human, the human apparently dies in 50-60 seconds and comes back to life as one of these… creatures. Soon, these creatures were given a name, “ Zombie ”. And the name of the infection they’re spreading? “ Infection Z ”. After 2-3 weeks, these zombies wiped out half of the world population, leaving the remaining humans alive as their last meal.

Alaiza (@MeghanWrites - FEMALE (sister of Valerie)
Rayne - FEMALE (sister of Hugo)
Alix FEMALE (sister of Axel)
Elena - FEMALE (mother of Valerie & Alaiza)
Aria - FEMALE (single)
Harry - MALE (Found with Lily)

Valerie (@Duckling) - FEMALE (sister of Alaiza)
Axel - MALE (brother of Alix)
Lily ( ) - FEMALE (no relation, found on a supply run)
Hugo (@Sophia1233) - MALE (brother of Rayne)
Jay MALE (single)
Valkyrie (Alaiza’s first twin)
Korizanna - (Alaiza’s Second twin)

3 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

Oops, I thought that his name was Jax :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I left out all the dead characters

2 Likes

Apart from one?

2 Likes

Sorted thanks Raven :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@OhSumana you were Axel, right? :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Valerie
~ exists ~

well, this died quickly :eyes::sparkles::expressionless::joy:

1 Like

It’s perfect!

1 Like

Alaiza

the floor runs red with her bood,

Valerie
Alaiza! Wake up!
~ cries~

LEA or ARIA
Wonders where I left off.

Alaiza

wishes she had healing powers, then thinks hers are way cooler so no longer wishes she had healing.

Aria has healing superpowers btw