The Last Post Wins!

Do I need to get mad? It’s MINE! just wanted to clarify that I am not actually mad or something like that, so don’t take it as serious :upside_down_face::joy:

Yeah, I agree with it :sunglasses: thanks!

1 Like

It’s nice to see that you agree with me :eyes: :crown: :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes I fully agree! :crown:

1 Like

Glad to know that we could finally agree onto something :relaxed: :crown: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s really nice! I bet we would also agree on bringing the changing quotes game here on the forums btw

1 Like

Should we celebrate our agreement and start a new game? :thinking: :crown:

2 Likes

Yes. I agree with that, so you can focus on that thread and stop stealing my crown :crown:

1 Like

But didn’t you just agree that the crown is mine by posting under my comment? :thinking: :crown: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Ayo

1 Like

Another person who agrees that I’m the queen :relaxed: :crown: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Nope, I never did that :innocent: technically maybe but the quoting got way too long so nope, I didn’t agree

1 Like

What?

1 Like

You agreed by posting under my post, I’m the queen now :eyes: :crown: :sparkles:
And anyone besides me who comments below this message agrees that I’m their queen and that they are just simple peasants without a crown :relaxed: :crown: :sparkles:

2 Likes

:eyes: :crown: :sparkles:

2 Likes

You are a queen, but not the queen of this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cause I still win the crown here!

1 Like

…okay then

1 Like

I never specified what I was the queen of… :thinking:
Let’s start over again:
Whoever comments below this message agrees that @Hanna1 is the queen of the whole universe, including this thread, and that they can’t steal the crown from her :relaxed: :crown: :sparkles:

1 Like

Eh, fair enough

1 Like

Uhm, no girl you are delusional, you are just the queen of the copy unicorns :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And I am the queen of this thread!

2 Likes

…well

1 Like