The Matchmaking Thread! 💘

Aye, what’s next

2 Likes

Thank you @WhiteBlossom!

@SkyWalker, I’ll edit the thread a bit, and then we can start!

4 Likes

Yayyy! Also, I need mafia :pleading_face:

2 Likes

We doooooooo!

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes:
Where?

1 Like

Idk.

There are similar games like The Infection Rp but Idk if I have time to host one anytime soon.

And I also hosted the Werewolf game before on episode:

3 Likes

Sexuality: (Due to the limitation of number of dudes active here, we’re not taking request for dudes atm) I DO NOT have the intention to be in a relationship so don’t even think about it
Whichever suits best

Your personality traits:
Basically just annoying

What are you looking for in a partner:
Someone I can just talk to anytime?

4 Likes

make one here

2 Likes

Sexuality: Bisexual, also kinda questioning
Personality traits; Flirty, dirty, bishy, easily angered, trusting, short attention span
What you are looking for in a partner:

Someone who’ll be nice to me and look out for me but also not be too controlling. I like being free but I wanna have a partner too. Also someone equally smart as me.

3 Likes

Sexuality: Heteroflexiblé
Your personality traits: I guess most people say I’m funny, or annoying, either one. I’m a huge superhero nerd and I love to read and RP in my freetime. I also like music, I’m in 3 different bands and I play piano ^^
What are you looking for in a partner: They have to have a sense of humor and understand le danke memes, that is a must. They also have to at least pretend to understand my obscure book and superhero refrences.

4 Likes

Are you just matching up people who answered the questions or are you matching them with others on the forums who did not answer the questions? Idk if that makes sense

4 Likes

I get what you’re asking, but that will be a secret. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol

@Announcements

5 Likes

I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Yes?

2 Likes

Lol, just wanna try my luck to see if of any of you are interested or not.

2 Likes

I am!

2 Likes

If you don’t mind, can you fill up the form for me? It will make it easier for me to find your soulmate.

3 Likes

This sounds like a fun idea, although I don’t want to be in a relationship. Only friendships. :white_heart:

I wonder how this’ll work.

2 Likes

Oh, you’ll see.

Tbh, I haven’t decide yet but I’ll discuss with @SkyWalker during this weekend.

3 Likes