The News Thread 📰

You will be greatly missed @Secretz even though it’s just for a week !

2 Likes

We’ll miss you Secret, my fellow daily drama binger!

2 Likes

Hmm seeing as your such a Star wars fan, can we expect a movie review from you about it ? :wink:

2 Likes

YES AND WHILE YOURE AT IT GIVE ME A REVIEW OF FROZEN II PLZZZZ

5 Likes

So I don’t want to go too off-topic, BUT…

*spoiler alert *The way Olaf died reminded me so much of that one scene in Avengers infinity war where Thanos snapped everyone out of existence. Also that song Kristof did was so cheesy :joy:

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Omfg Olaf died? Thanos? Why is there Thanos? Ahhh

3 Likes

Wait you didn’t watch the movie yet? I thought you did :sweat_smile: Because if you did my comment would way more sense than it does now.

4 Likes

I WANT SPOILERS!!! DAD WONT LET ME WATCH IT :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: I BEG YOU :sob:

4 Likes

I will just PM you a little movie review so we don’t end up spamming this thread too much.:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

3 Likes

@StarMaryGoth, when is the pub quiz?

2 Likes

@SilverKittrn, @LHT, @chococarmela tysm! Will miss you all too!

5 Likes

Goodbye my friend :disappointed:
I hope you feel better when come back

1 Like

love

you don’t want my heart

:eyes::eyes:

1 Like

I’ll miss ya! :sob:

1 Like

The News Thread
Keep on with the forumer news! :sunglasses:

1 Like

FORUM GAMES NEWS

WEEKLY POLL BATTLE NEWS

The second poll battle was a huge success. We had 9 qualified participants who all created at least 6 unique polls. @StarMaryGoth won with 69% of the votes and received a badge for her victory. She also picked the new theme which is art and film.

You can join the new art and film themed poll battle here

NEW FORUM GAMES/RP NEWS

• A new forum game called the most frequent poster wins :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:, which was created to celebrate @Hanna1’s eleven thousandths post in the forum games category, reached over 3500 replies in less than two days and caused a few forum lags due to its posting activity

@WhiteBlossom posted an interesting new RP/SG, you can sign up for it here

OTHER FORUM GAMES NEWS

The last post wins is the first thread to reach over 10k replies
@Kimballet’s question thread will close tomorrow, so if you want to ask her something, make sure to ask her before the thread closes

CONTEST AND COMPETITION RELATED NEWS

• The new holidays themed art competition is out, you can join it here

@Rose is hosting her second emoji contest, you can join it here, the first one was won by @MeghanWrites

9 Likes

other news:
I successfully didn’t use eyes and sparkles more than once in a long post :joy::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

:scream_cat::wolf::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes