The Reading Raffle

But we could hire other staff members for this too, who could read in their native languages :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

And it would be funny to hear you try to read in Russian :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

That’s something to think of in future!

Right now we need to get it going with just a me :joy:

4 Likes

I’d help with German and Russian, but I heard my voice in a recording today and almost died of embarrassment, so I’d probably be a bad choice :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

Yeah, you kinda need to be comfortable with the reading to lots of people part :joy:

4 Likes

I’m okay with public speaking and reading, I just hate how high my voice is :joy::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Yeah, plus your reading voice is legendary.

4 Likes

If we go with Twitch like I think we should, we can split it up into highlights and feature them on the ShanniiWrites channel!

5 Likes

So around which time would Deluge read the stories? And would the listeners be allowed to comment things? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

If we get 500 mins worth of Twitch content in 1 month, we could start making Ad Revenue! As well as 7 days of streaming and 50 subscribers, of course!

2 Likes

This sounds amazing!
I have a story in text form (the one I’ve been working on for 15 years, lost my progress on, and am rewriting at the moment) :joy: :joy: that I’d love to submit.

Where do I submit my story and claim my raffle ticket?

4 Likes

Yes :joy:

Tagging more people with unclaimed tickets

@Nessie
@Mysterious_Tea
@Megan
@AlissaGrace
@Kate
@Mouschi
@OreoBiscuit

1 Like

Once @Eleanor_W-15 confirms how many tickets you have, you can just let me know the name of the story you want on there and whether you give us permission to read and record! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @CoffeeAunt you currently have 1 ticket available :blush:

1 Like

@Announcements I’m adding buying Merch thanks to @Duckling!

You get 1 ticket for every $5 you spend! So we just need proof of the item you bought and we can add it to your tickets! :3

5 Likes

I’m sure that once things start up properly, we can give an extra ticket to people following the Twitch channel! :3

1 Like

Please check out your unclaimed tickets ASAP so that we can add your stories! We have, like, 5 stories at the moment and I would love a little more variation! @Announcements

3 Likes

Do the stories that we want read have to be our own? Or like could it just be any story that we enjoy?

1 Like

As long as it’s someone on the Forums so that we can get their permission to read and record the story, you can recommend whomsoever you please! :smiley:

2 Likes

Also because this raffle is there to promote the hard work of our lovely Forums users and drum up interest in the Forums :smiley:

2 Likes